Reviews for After The Battle
georgiamomma123 chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
VERYdifferent, hard to get useful the fact Diego was dead, as I am such a fan of Diego. But you did an awesome job, it flowed, and had hard decisions and times too, LOTS of twists. Write again , and looking forward to hearing from you again.
ABlape chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
Thank you. Unusual story, but i like it. :)
DietMJ chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Loved chapter 15 and 16 and can't wait until you update again.
georgiamomma123 chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Great update, and glad she is headed home. I was missing Felipe.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
Very good updates! And the twists! You are fun of surprises! Update soon!
DietMJ chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Ah, I think your readers thought you were heading in a different direction with Alejandro and Victoria! Whew! I know I'm relieved I was wrong, although I was sad when Alejandro died. Can't wait to read the next few chapters.
ABlape chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
I like it :) Thank you for story
arty60 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Good story. Very well written. Trying to decide if I want to continue reading. I feel kind of conflicted about a romantic relationship between Alejandro and Victoria.
DietMJ chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I am really enjoying the story. I am a little uneasy about where the storyline may be heading, but I will wait and see!
georgiamomma123 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Ooohhh! Wonderful update. Great insight into both of their minds and feelings. And little Alfonzo! I really hate that Diego is not here, that he does not have his real father although Alejandro is doing a job as a father figure. I love you have him looking just like his dad! Update soon! I wait to see how the couple works this out! Very interesting dilemma!
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is seriously one of the saddest fics that goes around this fandom and you handle it wonderful. I don't want to read more because it's too sad but I can't help it, I need another chapter... :) Some how I'm hoping for a deus ex machina, but I'm sure you won't make that mistake... It's so non clich├ęd and refreshing that I had to review this beautiful piece.
georgiamomma123 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Awesome! I love that remember Diego, and that DeSoti got what he deserved! I live the toast reflecting Diego and Felipes relationship. Great job! Keep it up!
arty60 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Good chapter! Still miss Diego though but it's still a great story!
DietMJ chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Chapter 4 made me sad. So de Soto go executed did he? Well nothing less than he deserved. Also hoped he would turn to the good side, but after killing Diego. Chapter 5 made me glad, and enjoyed your observations of the characters at the party!
georgiamomma123 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Awesome story, unique take on it, though I truly hate that Diego is dead. And it was a boy! Diego would be so proud! Maybe she can have a dream with him voicing his approval. So awesome! Update soon!