Reviews for Begining of the End
emmylouuwho chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I like this a lot. It's very true to River's voice, and her pain over them traveling in opposite directions in time.

That first/last kiss scene in 6.02 made me so sad. I hope we see more River this series.
kaittybee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
beautiful. I've had a soft spot for River ever since we first met her in series 4, and I was so psyched that she was put in the show more. I can picture this happening exactly how you wrote it. It really breaks my heart that he doesn't know her yet. And as someone who Roleplays as River Song on facebook, I really don't know what the show'll be like without her, because I won't have much to go on during the roleplay. The only benefit to this is knowing more about her, because it's hard to say what she's been doing. And it seems awfully out of character if her response to "what have you done since we last saw each other" is anything but "spoilers," because we still don't know who she is.

Sorry about the novel-length review/rant, I just kinda feel that as a fellow admirer of River, you can kind of relate to what I'm saying, as fanfiction is basically "novelized" roleplay. Anyways, fanTASTIC story, and feel free to click the link on my profile and add my roleplay account on facebook :)
RestlessSeas chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was wonderful, it nearly had me in tears :( the ending was so sad, especially the way her face dropped when she realized it was their last kiss for her. Hope you keep writing, keep up the good work.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Serethiel96 is correct _
Serethiel96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awesome fic! I think River is pretty awesome and she should get more episodes.