Reviews for Her Boys
Nephilim chapter 29 . 3/21
Awe... I wanted to read more. I loved it. :-)
Mickey12Boo chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I got to chapter 20 before I stopped reading. I feel like the story doesn't have a good flow, like everything is rushed. And emmy is a really flat character. Also there are multiple grammar/spelling mistakes maybe use a spell check or read before you post it.

But other than that this could have been a really good fanfic
storygirl1015 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Hmm...well I think she should be a little less needy and manipulative. It just seems like all she's about is having them prove she loves them, usually through sex...I really like sis!fics with ofc!wincest, but I don't know, I kinda guess I'm hoping for more character development.
King and the Lionhearted chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
OMG my name is Emy I fell special (even though it's not spelled the same)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
What wrong with you are you sick in the head, do you sleep with your brother and write this crap to make it seem right? Your gross and sick and need some serious help
Dude chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Please update this it's very good- i'm not usually into wincest but I like this. Please have Emmy have a run in with Yellow Eyes who (when he meets John at the hospital) tells John about Emmy's relationships with Dean and Sam. Oh! Yellow Eyes (Sorry gotta love calling him that) could kidnap Emmy- then when he tells John about Emmy and Dean and Sam and Sam being Matty's father John could ask her and Yellow could force her to tell him the truth
IdaRose89 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
beyond disturbing
Info chapter 29 . 10/16/2012
I decided to read this whole fan fiction before leaving a review. I enjoyed this fan fiction, but I felt like you rushed everything, didn't think anything through. There are lots of mistakes in it. I don't know weather or not you have some type of disability (or maybe English isn't your first language), but I would seriously use spell check or have someone read over your fan fiction before you post it. Your fan fiction is basically full of dialogue and not enough detail (it doesn't flow). The character you created for this fan fiction, Emmy, is a very flat character (you can't ever make her appear round without actually going back and rewriting this whole fan fiction). Everything is mush in this fan fiction.

You should think about fixing everything immediately. You might think I'm rude for posting this review, but the whole reason of having people post review is to inform you if they like or dislike your fan fiction and what can be improved.
CalicoKahlia chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
Oh, i miss this ):
CalicoKahlia chapter 29 . 1/11/2012
I just started this last night and i just got to the last chapter you have. I'm completely hooked! I just hope you havent forgot about this and i NEED you to update soon! If your gonna, that is. Really good story though!
wandamarie chapter 29 . 9/27/2011
wow it was a good one please up date thanks
wandamarie chapter 28 . 9/27/2011