Reviews for Marik & Bakura Go To Censored Town
stofferz chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Awesome story!

I bet a second part would be equally awesome!
stofferz chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
DAMN YOU KURIBOH!

haha your teasing is tearing the fangirl in me apart!

love it so far XD
jewishGAGA chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
part. two.

that's all I can say little kuriboh.

I WANNA SEE BAKURAAA'S TUUURN!

You will forever be my youtube and fanfiction god :D You were the one who got me obsessed with thiefshipping in the first place lol. thank you for these 2 hours of super special awesomeness i've had while reading this! You are too good to us fangirls .
purpleushi chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Ahahaha Marik would be bad at sex.

This was amazing, and you are an incredible writer. More please! Make a poor thiefshipping fangirl happy.
purpleushi chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
TOO. MUCH. CUTE.

Oh my god that last scene. I nearly died.

This story was fantastic. Whatchu talkin bout you're not a good writer? You are amazing! This is definitely in my top ten fanfics I've ever read.

I am absolutely in love with your version of Marik both in this and in the abridged series.

Write more fanfiction please!
I Happen To Be Human Maybe chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I feel the need to say something, but I feel that no matter what praises I sing, it will have already been sung. Still, I think it's fun to be repetitive, no?

You truly are an amazing writer, and I cannot believe how this changed my view of Thiefshipping. Before, I thought it was cute but not food for thought, more brain popcorn: a food where you like it while your eating it, but it's never in your mind before or after. Only when you're presented with the option of eating it does it really mean anything and you enjoy it. Well, no longer, Thiefshipping is something I highly support, definitely food for thought-worthy. XD Thank you, it's because of this amazing story. And not only did you have them in their abridged characters, but it wasn't like you couldn't take them seriously. Honestly, this fanfic is simply amazing. I'm not a fan of lemon, always been more of a fluff fan, but this made it readable. :) Thank you for that too. I'm really glad I stumbled upon it after it was finished, too, because I got to read it all in one sitting. Suppose my ignorance is sometimes useful, I would've died waiting for the next chapters.

Abrupt end of review! :D

P.S. :) Ever since this fanfic, my theme song for Bakura and Marik is "Dashboard" by Modest Mouse. Always makes me think of this story too. Just thought I'd mention.
KedakaiOkami chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I still think you are a good writer.
KedakaiOkami chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
rofl
KedakaiOkami chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
lolz ditzy Marik is hilarious XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this. I think you're a genius btw
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
and you say you're not a good writer.
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
rofl
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
lol gotta feel sorry for Bakura
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
lol, I'll bet the subtitles are real handy then XD
starry34 chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
oh, bravo. god, at first I thought this was more crack than fic when the narration was so hysterical, but I am so pleased to have been wrong. I kept reading the dialogue in the evil council voices... oops. loved this fic, love you.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »