Reviews for Why?
Jsi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Loved it
LPeck chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Something so pure, rare, and fragile just got destroyed under 4,000 words and all it makes you think is why? Why did he do that? It's a good fic that shows you that even something perfect can be broken by one thoughtless act.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
loved this oneshot. it was really sad :( but awesome writing
Angellufy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very good... and sad. If Angel really became a drunken excuse for humanity... well, that is way good for him. He should have sunk even lower. I am just sad that Buffy didn't got over the heartbreak. She deserved to have a new chance with someone new (Riley?), have children and a loving man.
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It's such a heartbreaking story( But this's great.

Very well written, interesting, and the end isn't trivial.

I'm so sorry for Buffy. I'm sorry that the baby died, and she with Angel couldn't stay together, and that Buffy had never married and hadn't other children, and that Angel was alone and became a drunkard. So sad( This's my favorite couple, and now I'm very upset, but at the same time I enjoyed a wonderful story.

I just don't understand why Angel's mistress isn't a character from the show, Cordelia or Faith would fit this role (it would be more interesting).

I'm going to read all your stories) Thanks for such a great work) I look forward to new stories))
koutchouk chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Good story but sad. Always Angel hurting Buffy. Too bad. Good writing. Thank you.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Good Story
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
think you should another chapter in buffy pow or make it into a full story instead of a 1 shot x