Reviews for Titans
Van der Ay chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
If I understand you correctly, I'd guess that Dumbles and Nick want to find the dragons before Dracula, and that due to a mental link between Harry and Berb the Dragon, they felt the need to obliviate him.
Cant Catch This chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Where exactly does the first scene end?
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
O Les gasp! An update? From MegaB? For a story he doesn't really wanna write? D
Lord Lelouch chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I am very very glad you decided to continue this story.

I'm really looking forward to the Titans meeting. Would I be right in assuming that Harry will see both Daphne and Voldemort there. I wonder what Voldemort's reaction to Harry being there will be. I mean he has sworn to kill Harry but with all the other council members there... I bet even he will be on his best behavior.

I got a question though. Will Daphne eventually take her revenge on the Confederation and Golding for turning her into a child soldier. So I would not be surprised if she did kill him later on but that's just me though I do understand why they did to her what they did.

Please update soon.
Slayer End chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
An original concept that made my mind explode: This is a fantastic story. MegaB, you've done it again.

Forever Signed in Blood (from miscellaneous sources),

Slayer End
zzxxphaser chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I simply don't see how a Vampire Slayer can be a Titan.

Unless it's not like a Slayer from Buffy the Vampire Slayer that is the first thing to pop to mind.
me chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Well, if a review is your form of dragon's gold, I suppose I must leave you one, eh? I really like this premise, and it was extremely well written. The bit about the slayer made me laugh. I don't know if you're considering writing mnore, but it would make me happy at least.
Weuer chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
what the shit...
Moon Pix chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I must say I hooked in this story, I hope you still got the muse and the drive to keep on on writing it and plotting it because it deserves.

I think it might have lacked a bit in character development (mostly because of how the 1st chapter was structured) but seeing as it seems a slower pace is set now I think you can compensate for it. Still you plot got me hooked ;)
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
interesting and totally AU, awesome.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
So, I must be thanking myself, eh? :P

A nice building up chapter. Nice descriptions I noticed.

Keep up the good work, and keep writing!
SimFlyer chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Great chapter, i cant wait to find out more about the council and what their goal is in all this. Oh and for someo more Harry Daphne tiffs.
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
o:

I BULLIED you, Queen Bee?

DID I? I hope not. I'm sorry if you feel that you've been beaten or belittled in any way.

Also. Just a short story?

Dude, the prologue was something like 13K long.

That's not short.

Did you mean it wouldn't have very many chapters, or are you just misleading us again?

Abusing our trust? Bamboozling us? Making us look like fools? Making us beg? Making us grovel on our bellies? Screwing with our minds?

If so.

Well.

I can't really do anything.

Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
You call 11 year old H junkies normal in secondary schools normal in england? I can perhaps accept smoking some pot. In the context of the wizarding world some potion induced addictions make far more sense than needle holes.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Aww :( too bad it seems like this story could have many side stories and arcs to it. Great chapter and I look forward to where it goes.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »