Reviews for Titans
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
You call 11 year old H junkies normal in secondary schools normal in england? I can perhaps accept smoking some pot. In the context of the wizarding world some potion induced addictions make far more sense than needle holes.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Aww :( too bad it seems like this story could have many side stories and arcs to it. Great chapter and I look forward to where it goes.
bakapervert chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Thanks for the update. It's good that you continue this.
Sun B chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I feel addressed by your AN, so I thought it'd be nice to respond.

Tracey Davis' drug addiction didn't offend me. It annoyed me, because it added nothing to the story, and felt as if it was simply tacked on at the end. Personally, I don't like things "just added to give it a more realistic feel".

Same with Harry's reaction the first time he meets Daphne. Personally, I get the expression that you#re trying a little bit too hard with "show, not tell". But ehh... it's better than the other way around, and I can overlook it pretty easily.

Otherwise, this has quite the potential. Foreshadowing exists, and makes this a pretty interesting read. I do hope you continue it.
KaiVinci chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
i definitely was intrigued at first and didn't expect another chapter. now i'm glad you continued it thought it was more about flashbacks/backgrounds, but definitely didn't expect Buffy the Vampire Slayer references. i'm interested to know about the other players involved, especially with a secret society of sorts. waiting to see what's next.
anothvortex chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
As always, your development of both plot and character, not to mention an excellent attention to detail never fails to amaze. Each word was more compelling than the last, and I cannot wait for the next installment. If you need to be dragged to that particular state of being, I think I have a few plot devices that can be excellent motivators. :)

The one thing that I find interesting here is the disconnect that your Harry demonstrates. It appears that without his "rival" to motivate the boy, he has some issues with driving himself forward. I wonder if that lack of interest is simply a side-effect from his lifestyle, or a symptom of something a little darker. After all, without any true friends or confidants to anchor him, what does Harry really have to fight for in this story? At least before he had the joy of the challenge that Daphine provided.

Nice job sticking Nicholas into the game. Although I'm sure he's simply a stopping point on the grand journey, it is always fun to see what sorts of crazies can be found under the bushes.

Also, you had better show the power of the three dragons, at least in passing! Especially after all that foreshadowing!

Although throwing the Slayer into the mix would be a hoot as well :)

Again nice work and I eagerly await your next installment!
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
THIS is beyond amazing, and I'm sure it's one of those stories that will change the course of Harry Potter fanfiction. Considering how great your writing is, it's definitely going to be a hit, if nothing else, and wayyyy to much fun to read. :P (It already is a lot of fun to read.)
SeriousScribble chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Not really fond of trying to fit Muggle stuff in there - especially not if in order to do this, Magical Theory (TM) is inserted, but I can concede that this depends on personal likes. I prefer pure magic, and no rifles suddenly popping up. Additionally, I dislike crossovers and hope I won't have to meet Buffy.

That aside, your writing is very decent, the story is working and I can't wait for Harry's and Daphne's next meeting :3

That about sums up my feelings. Keep writing :)

-SS
Battosai25 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
interesting story.

looking forward to the next chapter
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
sweet!
Canuto-90 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter. I'm waiting for your next update.

Greetings
Sangemaru chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
A lot of crossoverishness, but this could end up interesting. Although I much more liked the far longer and more intense first chapter :)
Teucrian chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Awesome story. I'm glad you're continuing your premise.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
A bit confusing, but still great to see a second chapter. BtVS cameo now? That can work.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 2 . 5/18/2011