Reviews for Titans
bakapervert chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Thanks for the update. It's good that you continue this.
Addictedforlife chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I feel addressed by your AN, so I thought it'd be nice to respond.

Tracey Davis' drug addiction didn't offend me. It annoyed me, because it added nothing to the story, and felt as if it was simply tacked on at the end. Personally, I don't like things "just added to give it a more realistic feel".

Same with Harry's reaction the first time he meets Daphne. Personally, I get the expression that you#re trying a little bit too hard with "show, not tell". But ehh... it's better than the other way around, and I can overlook it pretty easily.

Otherwise, this has quite the potential. Foreshadowing exists, and makes this a pretty interesting read. I do hope you continue it.
Dinomus chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
i definitely was intrigued at first and didn't expect another chapter. now i'm glad you continued it thought it was more about flashbacks/backgrounds, but definitely didn't expect Buffy the Vampire Slayer references. i'm interested to know about the other players involved, especially with a secret society of sorts. waiting to see what's next.
anothvortex chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
As always, your development of both plot and character, not to mention an excellent attention to detail never fails to amaze. Each word was more compelling than the last, and I cannot wait for the next installment. If you need to be dragged to that particular state of being, I think I have a few plot devices that can be excellent motivators. :)

The one thing that I find interesting here is the disconnect that your Harry demonstrates. It appears that without his "rival" to motivate the boy, he has some issues with driving himself forward. I wonder if that lack of interest is simply a side-effect from his lifestyle, or a symptom of something a little darker. After all, without any true friends or confidants to anchor him, what does Harry really have to fight for in this story? At least before he had the joy of the challenge that Daphine provided.

Nice job sticking Nicholas into the game. Although I'm sure he's simply a stopping point on the grand journey, it is always fun to see what sorts of crazies can be found under the bushes.

Also, you had better show the power of the three dragons, at least in passing! Especially after all that foreshadowing!

Although throwing the Slayer into the mix would be a hoot as well :)

Again nice work and I eagerly await your next installment!
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
THIS is beyond amazing, and I'm sure it's one of those stories that will change the course of Harry Potter fanfiction. Considering how great your writing is, it's definitely going to be a hit, if nothing else, and wayyyy to much fun to read. :P (It already is a lot of fun to read.)
SeriousScribble chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Not really fond of trying to fit Muggle stuff in there - especially not if in order to do this, Magical Theory (TM) is inserted, but I can concede that this depends on personal likes. I prefer pure magic, and no rifles suddenly popping up. Additionally, I dislike crossovers and hope I won't have to meet Buffy.

That aside, your writing is very decent, the story is working and I can't wait for Harry's and Daphne's next meeting :3

That about sums up my feelings. Keep writing :)

-SS
Battosai25 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
interesting story.

looking forward to the next chapter
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
sweet!
Canuto-90 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Good chapter. I'm waiting for your next update.

Greetings
Sangemaru chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
A lot of crossoverishness, but this could end up interesting. Although I much more liked the far longer and more intense first chapter :)
Teucrian chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Awesome story. I'm glad you're continuing your premise.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
A bit confusing, but still great to see a second chapter. BtVS cameo now? That can work.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
D, that is all.
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So you're not gonna write more?

FINE THEN! I DON'T WANT YOU TOO ANYWAYS!

/storms away angrily/
anothvortex chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's an interesting change of pace, and promises to add a couple of extra dimenstions to an otherwise flat story. I would really, really consider begging you to continue this if I wasn't so invested in the future of "Konoha: At his Fingertips."

That being said, I am curious about an odd thing. You focus quite a bit upon Ron's inability to bond with Harry, Sirus's surprising connection and his utter loathing of Daphine. But there does not seem to be any mention of Ginny or Hermoine. I don't expect a failed relationship of anything, I was just wondering why they didn't earn a footnote or two as annoying hangerons or know-it-all's. Or potential stalkers...

Still, it's always nice to see a writer branch out in such diverse and unique ways. Good job! :)

"It's not about good or evil. It's about them or us."
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »