Reviews for Titans
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Well written, original, and very interesting. Hope to see more.
Regres chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I found the concept of this fic interesting and the whole rage between Harry and Daphne fun to read about.

Good story I hope that you continue c ya
WicKeDLana chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
...Why did I not get an alert?

How did Tracey get her hands on drugs? Who gave it to her? What kind of bastard does that? WTH?

... Meh, let's blame Lucius Malfoy for now. Or maybe Tracey herself, since Daphnee apparently warned her...

Dracula's a Titan! And some werewolf called Harold the first of Norway!

They's going to be travelling around the world and meet and befriend/fight magival creatures!

...What? What do you mean you might not continue this! You have to! Well no, you don't but... Write more!

...Please?
Caesar Augustus chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I hope that you carry this on, as I liked it

Joe
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Please continue this. It's a fantastic premise :o
bakapervert chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Interesting story. Hope you can continue this.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Amazing story MegaB! I'm quite intrigue by the whole concept. Reminds me quite a bit of the League of Extraordinary Men. Hope to see more in the future!
lectorsum chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Unusual, but well-written and very readable; if you have it within your psyche to continue please do so, as I find myself unusually smitten by the plot. OK, it's a bit over the top... OK a lot over the top... but nevertheless very original and I for one like it; two immovable objects meet and fireworks ensue. Bring on the rest.

Tibi grates ago fabellae, ave atque vale, Lector.
Drack-10 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very good!
Lord Lelouch chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Not bad. I certainly like the plot of this story. It seems rather interesting and I can't wait for more.

I hope you will continue this story.
The Prickly Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really like this idea. I'd be quite pleased to see how this continues.
Canuto-90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
You should continue this story. It has a lot of potential and I think that the idea of the titans it's great.

I also like the way you did the first years. I hate when they take too long in a Super!Harry with the first years when he is only learning new things.

I'm waiting for your next update.

Greetings
ching965 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a very interesting idea. I like how you let the circumstances give the reader an idea of what's going on before you had Escaflowne and Dumbledore explain the whole Titan thing. I'd very much love for you to continue this story. I look forward to your next wonderful idea. Thank you.

Wish you the best.

P.S. Could you by chance refer me to those stories in the HP section that also somewhat developed this idea?
EsperJones chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Please do continue. It was an excellent change to the established canon and a refreshing look at the HP universe.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/1/2011