Reviews for Titans
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Bee, you forgot to change that "first meeting on the express" part that I suggested :P

Also, following her should be following him in the DoM part.

Dumbledore's voice seems a little off, but tis no biggie. Keep up the good work, and I wanna see moar bro!

Specially if you're gonna have travels around the magical world...
Bonar chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Your "plot bunny" is both longer and better written than most common stories on this site. You should definitely consider expanding on that idea - it looks interesting. It'd also be a bit different from your version of Naruto, as in HP-verse there's a whole lot of "immortal" or absurdly long-lived beings that would be powerful enough to be a major roadblock (Naruto only had Akatsuki/Madara for that).

The one thing that struck me as odd, was the first meeting between Harry and Daphne. Was it really necessary to make Tracey a drug addict at the age of eleven? You could have very well made them simply bump into each other and forget about Tracey whatsoever (or introduced her later if you're set on having her present).

Also, here's a little bit of small mistakes:

"cat-an-mouse" - and

"he might ask why she was following her around" - following him

"the golden statues of Man, Elf and Centaur was struck" - were struck

Looking forward to your updates.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well then. BE THAT WAY! I don't want you to update it again anyway... *Looks away angrily*
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AWESOME, Freaking AWESOME! You must continue this story! Please continue. Loved it.
Kyouzou chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nicely written, an interesting concept that I would like to see continued. I did however have a problem with Tracey addiction, it would've made a lot more sense had it been in one of the later years. I may not have the full range of experiences, but eleven year old tend to be slightly too indoctrinated to actually do drugs.
Van der Ay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Loooool you wrote 13k words but you're not sure if you're gonna continue with it? :P g33k
MrsThePoint chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
An eleven year old little girl injecting shit and being addicted to it?

My fucking god.

I didn't bother reading past that, up until that point the writing wasn't bad.
Penseln chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was a interesting plot idea and i rather entertaining to read. But i would like to see another chapters where things are wrapped up.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Intriguing story idea, wouldn't mind seeing more.
Naginator chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
hmm interesting ideas though wouldn't really think the fifth yr would've happened with how he went about his life but oh well also suprised he let's dumbles control him still so much, hope him and daphne break free of their restraints
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5