Reviews for Some Kind of Special
Inconsistently.Obsessive chapter 1 . 9/27
A very accurate representation, you captured the emotions beautifully.
olga.dorozh chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh, my God! How were you able to catch this feeling? This exact... storm of feelings?
Jeraly chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So wonderful! Thank you for such a well written and insightful Nessie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is beautiful I loved it.
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful. Still have tears in my eyes, and still trying to process it fully, but I'll come back here soon and write a longer review. For now I'll just leave it at "beautiful."
Kstewfanboy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You my friend have a talent for being able to give us a perspective into the psyche of the characters in ur stories.
leelator chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was a fascinating look into the world of autism, something no one has ever explained in a way that I could understand. Your writing showed a special insight and comprehension that I thought was wonderfully done.

My only criticism (and I HATE to make one) is I found the ending a little abrupt. Did you want to keep it under so many words or something? Everything was progressing so gradually and then suddenly it was over. I was drawn into their world and I wanted to keep reading about it and all the interesting characters and situations you created.

I can understand if you felt like you told the important parts of her story and, once she turned the corner, you didn't really want to say any more, but I think that would have been an interesting journey as well. However, I certainly enjoyed what you did share with us. Thanks so much!
Jessypt chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was absolutely lovely. I can't imagine the frustration that Nessie felt... other than your words, which were amazing, or that Edward/Bella or any parent might feel. Really nice job.

Jess xoxo
findingmymuse chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awww that was really cute. loved it :)
SheeWolf85 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was just beautiful. I loved it all so very much. Thank you for posting this wonderful story.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i really really really loved this. thank you.
loveromanticalot chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very beautiful story, touched my heart.

I agree this is more than just a fanfiction. You made us, the readers, can understand the feelings of an autistic and what their needs really are.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

I wait for your next masterpiece.
chele681 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was moving and beautiful. Jacob's patience and warmth was perfectly executed.
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is such a beautiful oneshot. I practically had tears running down my face at the end of the oneshot. It's so amazing there are no words to discribe just how amazing this is.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ah, this is just lovely. Thank you so much. I love how you portrayed Renesmee and felt so awful for her homelife. It must have been so constricting.

Your Jacob is a darling.

My younger son is autistic and this story makes me smile. A lot.

Go, Ness! :)