Reviews for The Deep Time Trilogy: The True Master
kagomeLove2 chapter 5 . 3/8
I hope you will update tis story. It is very good. Plllleeeeaaaassssseeeeee!
Kate chapter 5 . 2/8
I see that you haven't updated this story sine 2012, but I'm begging you to add more chapters. I really like this trilogy and you can't just end it on a clif hanger like that. Please update!
I take it that ur not going to update since ur last update was 2012.
akwardllama chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Shs is going to meet toga...this could get weird
Sesshyslave chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
What the snot?! Why have you not updated I'm hooked without an ending. I need an ending pls.
redmoonrising75 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
wow this story is captivating! I havent been able to stop reading until now lol..will there be any more chapters?
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Wahhh! What a curve ball! I miss this story a lot. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Please update TT_TT
ShinRaZAFT chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Just read your story and loved it. Hope you can update very soon since you haven't in TWO YEARS AND SEVEN MONTHS!

Obviously cinderelladreaming didn't remind you in that very, very long time frame.
teshichan chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Loving the story so far. But it seems that it's been a while since the last update! Here's hoping for an update soon pls. Can't leave us hanging too much. Haha.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
You haven't updated in 7277378288165360000000000 years! Please update this fic! It's amazing!
Mary chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I really love you story you should update
Tyna92 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
What? huh? The story is not finished and it has been a year...that's cruel towards the readers eh! Writing such a beautiful story and ending it with a cliffhanger. No! just no! I wont accept it. Please update soon!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
OMG WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! You must, MUST update ASAP! It's been a year but its time to continue this story. It's spectacular, please finish it. Otherwise, applause for another a well written and perfect plot.
mary chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Please update soon
epicrainbow1357 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You have no idea how bad I was crying. I was like "HE CAN'T DIE!"