Reviews for He Is My Sin
Bulbasaur. 3 chapter 1 . 3/22
Dravv, your writing shows no bounds.
It was so bloody interesting. I loved everything about it. 3
Keep up the great work.
Sloane Gray chapter 1 . 3/18
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pollyanna chapter 1 . 3/3
OMG, it was awesome!
Milo chapter 1 . 2/28
... yup I'm totally going to hell for absolutely loving this
The Reviewer 13 chapter 1 . 2/12
It escalated really quickly, but I loved it :) Thank you for writing this.
Oh hon. I couldn't even finish it. You know how to use grammar; I'll give you that. However, the writing could use a lot of work. I couldn't bear it! I stopped at "Dean eagerly awaited intercourse." The secret to writing good lemons? 1. Read good lemons. 2. Don't write dirty talk if you can't write dirty talk. 3. Have an extensive vocabulary. 4. Explanation for sudden feelings between characters. You could use prologues, inner monologues, or even flashbacks. 5. Do NOT, say it with me, DO NOT REFER TO AN ASS AS 'ANAL'. 6. Get a beta. Please.
You COULD write better. Trust me. Get a decent beta. Makes a world of difference.
This was so sexy! Thank you for writing Wincest c:
zeus5001234 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Pure awesomeness
AthenaBruh chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
O.o This was...so wrong but so right! I mean, I'm the one who searched up wincest and this was what I was looking for but I didn't actually think I would find anything this steamy. It was really well written, this has made my night. XD
LucieFuhrMoriarty chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
my love for this is too extreme :)
Autumn chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
well overall, I thought this was good. Just a few pointers, you don't need to refer back to Sam and Dean; when the readers know who is on top. Also try not to overly repeat, "prostate". These will help you improve your writing skills. One more thought try not to say for men that they "purr", when the reader sees this they will imagine a cuddly cat. Everyone knows Sam and Dean are not cats, but aggressive lions.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was so cute at the end. It was really good
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Nice :)
bringmesomepie chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was good, i think you should continue one and make more chapters
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2013