Reviews for Sweet Torture
Karachiel chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
I literally made an account here just to tell you (probably like 8 years to late TT) that your fictions are amazing!
I read all of your works in like one morning and I am such a sucker for your sweet little Blacky! 3 (I know he is actually a hot-blooded badass but I prefer the cute, innocent Baby :3)
Szatan-jest-bardzo-gorco chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You're my favorite author right now. 333
AterIgnem chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I adore these stories! n is sooooo innocent and I love blacks speech impediment its so frucking adorable! *fangirl squeal*
sakarigirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Black Cloud chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aww! That was just so frigging adorable! And yet again in some weird way so very strange and wrong yet so right at the same time. They're just too innocent like that!
nulldefuncted chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*Have read all of your Black/N fics and loved them*

OHMYGOD

Samurott Jack (Samurai Jack) and Florence the Musharna (Florence and the Machine)

*Squeals with laughter*

If you did it on purpose, you are awesome! If it's just a coincidence, never mind, ish still hilarious XD

Q_Q Your N/Blacks are very cute. Make moar?
MewCherry1996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story! Your Black and N are awesome, and N is very in-character.

I must point out, though, that Accumula Town doesn't have a gym, and Chili, Cilan, and Cress are the leaders of the Striaton City gym.
Bexiekun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aw, this was great. I loved this.

I especially liked the playground part, because that's often how I feel myself. Whenever I walk past a playground I'm gripped by an urge to run in and jump on the swings. But seeing as I'm twenty-two, that would probably be... frowned upon. :( It's not fair. Just because we get older, it doesn't mean we don't still enjoy the stuff we did when we were kids. ;_; I want to go on the swings. And the roundabout. And climb those climbing frames I was always too scared to go on when I was a kid (I got stuck halfway up once and cried. xD) But I'm rambling.

"Samurott Jack". Pffft. xD

And I love N explaining the internet to Black. ["Oh, yes, it's this thing on the computer, you can ask it anything, and it doesn't say 'you can't say that' or 'you're making a scene'."] xD
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh wow, I love this. Thank you so much for writing the relationships in a realistic way and actually putting thought into what it would be like for someone like N to have a relationship. Like, the age difference and wondering if it would be taking advantage of his innocence. You also wrote them really sweetly. I loved this part:

["But I'm not up to something."

"B-B-But they d-don't know that."

"But..." N cast his gaze back towards the playground, green eyes misting over with a sort of lonely wistfulness. Black understood. He took N's long white hand and squeezed it.]

That was simply beautiful.

Let's see... what else?

["Yeah, they're creepy," White said. "But that's the first gym in the region. We'd kick everyone's asses before they even got a shot at the League."]

It doesn't really make sense from an in-universe perspective that everyone would take on the Gyms in the same order. :/

[Then N woke up and began a heated debate with Cheren over how me was most certainly not immature, and how could he say that? He refused to listen to Black's attempted explanation, and eventually Black had to bundle White, Bianca and Cheren outside while N brought incomprehensible formulas into his argument.]

And that made me lol.

Anyway... yeah, I usually don't read stuff with this much sexual stuff in it, but this was very good.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh Mai! You are an evil woman! I need a lemon! *cries bitterly* I'm going to die If I don't get a lemon soon! *grabs one and squirts it directly into her eyes* Aagh! HURTS SO GOOD!

Please I need lemony goodness, and I believe in you! Believe in me who believes in you! I beg you please? XD
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love your neurotic, unlucky Black. And your in character N! I loved his line about the internet, it was so perfect, his awkward attempts at being more normal whilst clearly yearning to go play in the park forever and ever, and of course the dynamic of Black and N's relationship. It's super-sweet. (:
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
xD LOL! It's cute~~~

I was confused at first, but... xP
UnderTheGrave chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Fantastic:) But waaaaah. I wanted the to do it! x3 But it was still awesome and I can tell you put lots of effort into it.
Girl-Apart5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh, this was WONDERFUL! You really really should write more!
Dane chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I actually liked this more than the first one, i enjoy the awkward parts with N most of all. I think that this is a great work overall though. I also like the way you write in gold as being an awkward guy who stutters. But ive only played the game's so i don't know how he is in the manga's but i still like it.