Reviews for Out of the Equation
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Great story! I love the ones where Blaine very late realizes Kurt loves him and Kurt is all heartbroken. This was a very good story and I don't like Cable. But a happy end is all I need!
Thanks for posting this story! :)
Miss Invernal chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Awwwwwwwww 3
Miss Invernal chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
T.T
JessicaJooney chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Just the ending and the subconsious and the controlling and the ;_;
calileane chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
it feels as if Calbed only went after Blaine in a romantic way just because he wanted what he could see in Blaine's eyes when he looked at Kirt. As if Caleb understood since the begining the Blaine and Kurt were soul mate. But as he wanted it for himself he kept going out with Blaine, hoping to gain that love for himself.

And I don't like Caleb at all. Not because of a 'Klaine addiction'. I have read stories where Kurt is with someone else. I admit Kurt being my favorite character and the only reason I read glee fanfictions, I naturaly takes his side most times But still. Blaine being just a friend and going out with someone else too, I can deal with.

It's just that I can see motives behind Caleb's reason of being with Blaine. And I don't like those. The only true reason for him to hate Kurt is that he knew Kurt already had Blaine's love. Knowing that, he should'nt have continue seing Blaine, or even asked his hand. But he did...

sorry if I'm babling. But it's all I was feeling reading this chapter, and I needed to just let it all out before I could start reading again. And I like your story and want to read more. So... what better way than writing my review to the author and babble to the fantastic person that wrote this fantastic story

P.S: I really really don't like Caleb. lol
balletismyobsession chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Nice. I really like this. There's a few grammar mistakes, but mistakes and I go way back, so I can forgive those. ] Love your writing and I'll be reading the other fic that goes along with this. 'Physically Ill' I think it's called? Yeah, that one. Off to read it now.

Jennifer
CastleAddiction chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
OMFG. THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE. SHORT BUT SWEET AND AMAZING AND RIGHT NOW I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.

oops. Caps lock was on.

But really. I am almost crying. This was so cool.

For a moment there you had me thinking that Blaine wouldn't be with Kurt. Then he kissed him and there was all that fireworks and blah and then I was happy :)

So really, truly, thank you. I love you.
NerdyAndrine chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I should've worn waterproof mascara today, oh my god this was heartbreaking, and beautiful later on, but still heartbreaking how Caleb could do that to Blaine when his best friend might be dieing.. 3 I'm so glad they ended up with eachother :)
saladarez chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
We both know whos gonna leave!
redrosegal chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
This was really good! Sorry I didn't review all the way through the story, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from it for the time to type a review. Can't wait to read more of your stories! And I could tell that Kurt was the husband in the dream. With the whole home decorator comment, I knew it was Kurt. Plus, Kurt would name a girl Becca. It's just a Kurt-ish name. Or, her real name is Elisabeth and they call her Becca. Loved it! *insert heart*
blak chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
oh my god! u broke my heart! but this ending fixed it all! y is it so amazing?
Molodoo chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Ok. This is probably officially one of my favorite fics. You did a great job and I'm so happy that it had a happy ending. )
Molodoo chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Ok...I shouldn't cry reading this. It's sad, but I've read more depressing. Except for the fact that I'm listening to Lady GaGa's Brown Eyes and this is my life, pretty much. I've been in love with my best friend, funnily enough, since my junior year of high school and he has not a clue. *Sigh*

Anyway, good job so far. Reading 3 and 4 next. )
miarren chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this story so much, I just wish it didn't end, I wish it had more chapters! :)
miarren chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I love this story so much. Great job!