Reviews for Lost and Found
funkyfran chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Love it!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Why did Ianto have to be raped?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That was FANTASTIC! Loved every second of it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
But at least Jack know how it feel like saw the loved one 'flirty' with someone else other than him. (not talking about John's feeling, but Ianto's!)

Well... at least John not cruel here...
Just want to make Jack know how it feel like watch the people he loves so close with someone else. I kind of on John's side here... *peace* (mostly it's because Ianto too)
I don't think Jack ever love John in 'that way'. But he definitely cared!
wolfdefender01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
very good :)

cannot wait till the next chapter
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved it :-) It was so sweet I'm really happy Jack got his Ianto back
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked your story. It gave an insight, albeit in a twisted way, of how John feels about Jack. Of course it was typically John in his way to try and win Jack's heart again, but at least it gave Jack the chance to see just how terrible it felt. In 'KKBB' at the end, you could see the pain John was in at knowing he had lost Jack. Well done.
Stossle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great first attempt! A really interesting idea. I felt you could have gone a little deeper into the concept of Ianto having his mind controlled by a psycopath. It's quite a dark theme, Ianto is basically raped by John and Jack is only concerned because he's lost his plaything. I wouldn't call that love. Keep up the good work.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aw, lovely! I like this so much! I can't believe you got that much story in such little time, so so good! Hope you'll continue write Torchwood! x
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was a good story, makes a change for John to be sensitive to Jack's love for Ianto
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
that was brilliant for a first attempt. I loved how John made Jack admit just how much he cared for Ianto by stealing him away. Gotta ove that crazy John Hart. I'll be expecting more stories of this qualty from you in the future :)