Reviews for Forgiveness
Monochrome-World chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was just simply beautiful. I loved every word!
ellie82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was lovely and I really felt like I was in the moment with them. Love that jake had to make his appearance at the end and as always glad to see a blackwater ending.
Future Writer Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Beautiful :)

FRG
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really sweet one-shot. Glad she forgave Sam. Love it.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Fantastic she & Sam & Emily made that she is pregnant with Jacob's baby.
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"Yeah well... can I kill him... as a friend?" That line was so hysterical that I almost pee'd myself laughing. I'm not a Blackwater fan. Not because I dislike the pairing per say... just because I can't seem to get into it. But this was very nice. Still hate the idea of Sam with Emily (hit's Emily in the head nad locks her in a closet) but this was still VERY nice. I really liked it. Good job... and I don't read very many Blackwater fics, so take form that what you will.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awwnn I totally loved this!

Loved it!

So. Cute!
Jeakat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I saw this was Leah and Sam and my first thought was "Imma not gonna like this." My second thought was "What the hell's gotten into you? Sam. Leah. Together? No, no, no, she wouldn't do this to me. She provides me with endless Blackwater, wolf smut, excellent Coldwater (that I NEED to catch up on), not Leah and Sam filth!"

But I freaking loved it! I shouldn't have doubted you! It was unbelieveably good to read a fic where Leah and Sam meet up without bags of angst! Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of angst, but this was so refreshing. And the song is one of my all time fav's. Fantastic job
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AWWW sweet one-shot.

Jacob and Leah are very beautiful.

I don't think Sam is bad. I forgive him, unlike Emily, I think I could ever forgive her. She had the choice, and she chose to hurt Leah.

Resentful? Very.

I love Adele *-*
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I absolutley loved it! It was perfect. It's exactly how I would have wanted the sequel to BD be. Jacob is so funny at the end, "can I kill him as a friend?" I died of laughter.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love this - it was very sweet.
tisha114 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it, it's nice to see Leah and Sam being civil to each other and it's even better to see her pregant with Jakes kid lmao...nice story as usual...can't wait for any other updates from you
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
:D Freaking loved it!

So much so I read it twice!

I Love this song soo much :P And I think it fits just right.

I see some blackwater loving AND A CHILDDDDDDDD! *Holy angles sing* I cannot resist a fic with pregnant/mammy Leah. They amaze me :L Is your muse re-appearing... can we hope for some steamy J/L lemons in the future?

-"I'm going to name him Sam" sweet :)

-"She's actually getting married in June. The little snot wants a French wedding, and of course what the spawn wants, the spawn gets." Pausing for a moment she let a sly grin slip across her lips. "Well - except for Jake"

I swear to God this was like, the best line in the whole thing :L I grinned, no mess and even giggled a little then proceded to mock Re-name-me and laugh at her. Repeatedly.

Good job m'dear! Good job!

x