Reviews for La Imprint
Anne Celeste chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Hw cud u stop?! I lovd ths story lots
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Please update THIS story soon
bookfreak345 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
So does that mean you wot update this story no more?

please update i love this story!

this is the best story i have read having to due with Paul!
Ghosts of the Past chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
do Jake/oc cause i really really hate the fact that he imprinted on bella's daughter
ZYMA chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Really Great story so far.! wish you'd continue with more chapters soon! This is defo a story thats under-rated! :/ Hope to see lotsa more chapters and stories :D

xoxo
Crazyluver08 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
YEah! I can not wait!
Cassy-Kay chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
I love th idea of writing a set of imprint stories but will you finish this story too? I was starting to really like it(:
brundy1331 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Sounds like a good idea!

I hope you are feeling alright. Last year, I started having problems with my sugar levels and it turned out that I had PCOS (and I still do). So, if you ever need to talk, just know that I am here.

Also, one quick question. For the titles, it has My Girl: Bitter Sweet, as Leah's imprinting story. Does that mean, you will have Leah imprint on a girl? Also, I really hope you do Jacob/OC, because I totally agree with you, him imprinting on Bella's daughter is a little creepy.

Okay, I wish you luck with writing these stories!
Happy2BeeMe chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
This sounds awesome and can't wait till ya start. Hopefully it works out for ya and you don't have to much trouble.
Ghosts of the Past chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Love it. Keep up the work
mato-nami101 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
i love ur stories they hav like the exact things i've been looking 4 n some pairings, great story! plz update when u r feelings better, i will be waitn to read more. love it!
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I
Alison Twain chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Hi, you probably don't remember me but I'm Alison Twain I reviewed chapter one on your story a while ago and thought it was great. I just read the rest of the chapters you have written so far and found myself laughing because the main character sort of reminds me of myself how I used to be. Anyway I thought it was awesome! Also I hate to be asking a favor of you but I was wondering if you could read my story, I just started writing it it's called Letters to Stephenie Meyer I haven't really written much but I'll be writing more stuff soon. You don't have to read if you don't want to but I hope you do.

-Alison

P.S. YOUR STORY ROCKS!:):):)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »