Reviews for Strangers On A Crazy Adventure
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
I love your fred and oc fanfictions please and I mean PLEASE do more.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
I am reading so many of your fanfictions and I am going through them so fast. You are taking away my social life and I love it.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Oh my god I so saw the same costume thing coming and the revalation of the bet. Oh this is so good.
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Great story! I loved Sara and thought her and Fred were great for each other! :)
Ayame Yoshida chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
I was right about Mallory being a Veela! Yay!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
Is Mallory going to turn out to be a veela?
Ayame Yoshida chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Kevin is my koala hat's name.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Are all your teachers going to have color names? Aside from the principal.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Salem is where witches come from! :D
flamingmarsh chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
You know, I'm like her in some ways. I thought this was a great story.
CallMeFebreze chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
AWW! This is the sweetest story ever! I loved it! And it's creepily related to my name is Sarah, I like a boy with red-hair who comes from a big family, and a guy named Kevin likes me...:)
lizthefiz04 chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
Aaahhhh! Sarah has my personality down to a tee! Great story too! Her and Fred are so cute together! :D you should write a sequel! I literally couldnt stop reading until I finished it!
Keiba Namid chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I think I picked up the AVPM reference. Was it "That's absurd"? Because I know Snape says that after Lavender asks if a purse can be turned into a Portkey. XD

Railz13 chapter 26 . 7/14/2011
This is like awesome! You should do a sequel haha or at least an epilogue in like their future together.
Nerumi H chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
It's 1 AM but I must...keep...reading this...

I'm not much for your OC, but Fred's interactions with her are hilarious xD Ah ~ so clever writing.