Reviews for All is Fine
CrimzonChyld chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It's nice to find a fic with a concerned and fatherly John instead of a John that's a tyrant, or abusive, or drunk, or just plain abusive. Not to say that some of those stories aren't pretty good, just a less accurate portrayal of John Winchester. I think sometimes people forget that John really loved his boys, more than anything and hated having to raise them the way he did. Mostly he did it because he was trying to protect them, keep them safe, make sure they could take care of themselves. All that aside, I love protective and worried Dean and John, they make the best stories and I love Sam, as always, trying to prove he take care of himself and try to prove that he's not weak. Very Sam! Well done!
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
Really enjoyed this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Great story!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Nice closure here - Bobby's is definitely that place for Winchester recuperation. Sam is on the mend and a talk with Dean has reinforced the family credo: family watches your back. Well done.
zekeschance chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Bravo on a perfect ending! Love them going to Bobby's and you had Sam gradually get well along with opening up to Dean how he felt. That cleared the air between them and let Sam know he doesn't have to do everything on his own. I love how you portray John. Like a real dad not a sitcom dad or abuser dad like some authors do. You really have a handle on all of the characters and I love your stories! Thanks so much!
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Loved how you ended this very VERY well done. Great story, I'm just sad it's over. Thanks again, Nicole.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
AAAWWWWWWWW I'm glad that the boys got that straightened out. What a stubborn little turd Sammy is huh? SHEESE you have to almost pound things into that thick skull of his! Then again the whole family is pretty stubborn. Bless Bobby's big old heart for just being Bobby. Who can't love that man? He's like a big old teddy bear that says "idgit" a lot! EXCELLENT JOB! Took me the whole dang day but I finally got to this. Sorry honey! Between the hubby and the baby brother with the broken wrist I'm pretty beat!/:
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Good job.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I've enjoyed this from start to finish.A lovely end to a great for sharing with us.I look forward to more in the
judyann chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Great ending! I loved it! And you can just picture them being like that with Sam!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
AAAAWWWWWWWWWW Poor Sammy ):. He's so lucky he has Dean though. How funny is that that Dean knew how to make Sammy's tummy feel better? Those two are like peas in a pod. I'm just glad that the ghost listened To Dean's pleas and let Sammy go. My goodness I truly beliueve that Sammy is the most stubborn creature on this planet. He STILL is! Excellent Sam whumpage, Protective big brother Dean story. I can never get too many of those stories! Please update soon. *puppy dog eyes*
judyann chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Just found this and loved it. Love them being a family!
okayokayokay chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Aww, Sammy. I am really loving this story a lot:)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Loved the chapter like all those before it and can't wait for more. Wondering what else is lurking, waiting to come out and bit the Winchester's in the behind like always. Thank you for the update, Nicole. :)
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Winchester family support in action is an awesome thing.