Reviews for A Good Thing
lust516 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
woo go bella..! you tell him, hmm im upset with edward lol
lust516 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
nooooo edward why? lol
lust516 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
hehe i'm team edward too :) what an effin d*** that memory part i literally said wtf out loud lol awsome chapter haha i wonder what jacob is going to try next
lust516 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
whoa emmett overreact much lol ah the sleep talkin 3
lust516 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
:) are these actual songs i would love to listen to te original ones
lust516 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
A good beginning! cant wait to whats to come
muzaklover chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Lovin' the story. Can't wait for more.
UpYourCupcake chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Wow...Bella certainly jumped into Edwards bed pretty fast. I assume he didn't change the sheets from his fuck with Tanya...gross! That kind of lost some respect for both of their characters. If I heard Tanya and Edward fucking all night, it would certainly be engraved in my mind for quite some time. Just my opinion though. Good story. I'm eager to read more.
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Ok, Edward and Bella really need to talk about things. And why wasn't he there when she woke up in the morning? I thought he really liked her. Edward needs to get his act together.
sexymama25 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Love the story update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
cruiz107 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I just finished all seven chapter. I'm not a very good reviewer, which is why I don't beg for them myself. Anyway, this is a very good story. I could connect with Bella in the beginning about going to college for something and not being able to find a job in the field. (In my case, teaching). I'll be starting in your next story soon.
Lost in the dark20 chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
OMG i was not expecting that to happen can't wait for next update
kool kat132 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
can't wait for the next chapter. hope u update really really soon:)
Twisted Musalih chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Wow. Didnt expect that. lol. Looking forward to the next update
gabby871 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
please update soon. i can't wait for more. edward was an asshole for bringing tanya back and purposely fucking her so bella would hear them. i hope bella makes him suffer some before she ever gives him a chance to be with her. he needs a dose of his own medicine. i'm not saying bella needs to bring someone home to fuck also but she damn sure needs to go out with some other hot as fuck guys with maybe a little kissing and groping mixed in.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »