Reviews for Runes
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 4/20
Ok please you have to continue this is quite interesting please update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 2/21
Zero No Phantom Potter I guess?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
This is a pretty interesting looking story. Though it doesn't look like it's gonna be updated anytime soon... I can just imagine how much Danny and Draco would fight, though, haha.
Girl-of-Action chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Really cool start! I love apply the familiar of zero idea here. Hope you continue someday, thanks for writing!
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So, Draco is Louise?
Kazichan1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
A merger of (Harry potter and zeros familiar), then a cross over of that and DP.
Merger; when two (or more) fandoms are mixed so they have the characters of 1 world living the lives of the characters from a different word
Crossover; the characters from 1 world travel to the world of another fandom and interact with the characters from that world
This.person.can't.write chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Aw shame I really likes this fic!
a ghost named yukimenoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hey! Can you write more, please? Its weird and crazy... and me likey:3
Please update!
I love your fanfic! Please, keep it up!
Spiritwolf13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Keep going
DorkySmile chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
can u explain this a bit more I'm kind of confused.
downtown.baby chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Lol. Though I only understand a limited...That was awesome. Are you going to do Draco x Danny? How ever...that would work...Update soon!
Dragon Courage chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
seriously post, already! if u need a beta im volunteering my grand ma is an english grammar teacher
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
WHOA! YOU HAVE /GOT/ TO UPDATE!
Pega Pie chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Dude, make the next chapter soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »