Reviews for Runes
Girl-of-Action chapter 2 . 3/19
Really cool start! I love apply the familiar of zero idea here. Hope you continue someday, thanks for writing!
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So, Draco is Louise?
Kazichan1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
A merger of (Harry potter and zeros familiar), then a cross over of that and DP.
Merger; when two (or more) fandoms are mixed so they have the characters of 1 world living the lives of the characters from a different word
Crossover; the characters from 1 world travel to the world of another fandom and interact with the characters from that world
This.person.can't.write chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Aw shame I really likes this fic!
a ghost named yukimenoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hey! Can you write more, please? Its weird and crazy... and me likey:3
Please update!
I love your fanfic! Please, keep it up!
Spiritwolf13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Keep going
ILoveBeingABookworm chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
can u explain this a bit more I'm kind of confused.
downtown.baby chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Lol. Though I only understand a limited...That was awesome. Are you going to do Draco x Danny? How ever...that would work...Update soon!
Dragon Courage chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
seriously post, already! if u need a beta im volunteering my grand ma is an english grammar teacher
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
WHOA! YOU HAVE /GOT/ TO UPDATE!
Pega Pie chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Dude, make the next chapter soon.
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Danny: What the fudge is going on? One minute I'm in my parents' lab and the next I'm staring at a bunch of little kids in Halloween costumes!
Everyone else: Wut?
Danny: *facepalm*
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lol, the portal forced him to apparate! (just kidding)
kennydied chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Okay this is a wonderful story! It's an interesting twist to the DP/HP timelines. Just one question: What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening? Also please update cuz I'm very confused about the plot.