Reviews for Courage of Fools
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
i cried when i read gabe, cass and Amiti died. well it doesn't say if jimmy and Mal as well...

OMG! Mary is here! Awesome! Love the scene where girl kick ass and taken down that horseman.

Great sequel.
Woman of Letters chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Wow. What an ending! I hope Mal/Ami isn't dead. Finally, they get together and then he has to take on Lucifer. And now she's seemingly gone.

I can't wait to read the next saga!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 21 . 11/1/2011
oh wow. Just... wow.

I have no words over how brilliantly epic this was. Just... yeah.

Stunning.
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
awesome chapter, so action-filled and with a sense of anticipation that made me bounce in my seat. Off to read the last one now!

By the by, Amitiel's line to Pestilence before Castiel grabbed him and cut off his finger? Epic. :D
virtual-toast chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
ASASAFDSGAH;KLGJHKEWRL

That was unbelievably awesome! I absolutely loved your take on the finale and the events leading up to it. It flowed brilliantly and all the characters were perfect. I especially loved Dean's rant right before he said yes to Michael. Can't wait for the next part of the story! Keep up the great work!

~Star xx
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
Oh wow! What an awesome ending to #3! Dean kicked Michael out, or at least overcame him, and went to Sam. Then Sam overcame Lucifer and took them to Hell. What will happen to Cas and Ami? Will they both be revived? Will they manage to go get Dean and Sam? How will Dean and Sam manage in the Pit? I didn't foresee Dean accepting Michael and then going with Sam to the Pit. You surprised me big time there! O.o

I am so looking forward to #4 now! I think you're a terrific writer, and I can't wait to see what you do with the next part!
Gracie Holmes chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
Ahh! Wow! What a cliffie! Can't wait for the next one! Great job!
Ziggymia123 chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
Yay... Awww... Sammy... Wha... I... Holy... No!

That basically was my reactions for this chapter. I'm so glad that there'll be another one, because this can't end like this! Sam and Dean can't be in hell with Cas and Ami dead! No! Why can't it be a happy ending? : (

Well, screaming and sadness aside, this was all amazing. Seriously. You kept enough of the canon so that I actually know what was happening while still changing it enough so that I had no idea. Very, very well done!
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
I can feel myself getting all misty-eyed now at the thought of what's coming. Sam saving the world, feeling like he has to put Lucifer back. Feeling guilty for letting him out. Plus, he's doing it to save the people he loves. I just know I'm going to hate it. *sniffle* Ami and Cas better survive everything, so they can get Sam back out of the cage!

Time to get that virus taken care of. Then it'll be on to Lucifer and Michael, and stopping the apocalypse for good.

Thanks for the update (and the tears I know will come soon). lol
Gracie Holmes chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
Great chapter! Loved the Cas and Ami moments.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Woman of Letters chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Amitiel was totally right. You can't trust any of those demons.

This was an action-packed chapter and the story is moving along nicely. Eventually Mal had to find out the truth about Sam's role in starting the apocalypse. So this confrontation was inevitable. Hearing it through Crowley was the worst possible way she could have found out - and a very smart twist.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Well, no wonder Sam is going to say 'yes' to Lucifer. How else would he get him back in his cage, if he can't take him there? It's not like they can ask him nicely to jump into the Pit, Pretty Please. lol Now that Mal seems to not want to be around Sam, he feels like there's nothing left for him to do, except this. Dean won't like it, but he'll end up having to agree that there isn't any other way. I wonder how the others will feel about it?

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more. :D
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
oh bloody hell, Crowley just *had* to mess everything up, didn't he? I love (to hate) that demon, he makes for such an awesome villain - the most interesting one after Lucifer, in my opinion. I think you write him pretty much perfectly.

And Mal needed to know everything at some point - I just hope she manages to forgive Sam, because this thing between them has to get ahead, it just has to!

Also, the scenes with Brady were pretty much awesome. Sam's rage and need to kill this demon responsible for so much of his pain came through loud and clear, as well as his dark satisfaction at killing him.
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 18 . 10/21/2011
oh wow. Both chapters were so amazing! The action, and Ellen finding out who Mary is, and the interaction between Castiel and Amitiel, and oh Gabriel, and Mary being so anxious about her boys, and Castiel going to see Anna (that last bit made me so sad... poor Anna, and poor Castiel and his guilt...)!

Yeah, I've no coherent comment beyond being so very excited about everything! :D
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
Noooo! I HATE IT WHEN GABRIEL DIES! *sniff* I'm glad Ami made it out of there with the Winchesters though. It would have sucked BIG time if she died too. Sam would never have been the same. Now they have two rings, wonder who's going after the final two? Things are heating up now...should I get worried? O.o

Thanks for the update! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »