Reviews for I Smiled
Kagome Avalon chapter 12 . 1/25
Great story. Is there a sequel? Maybe about Tony's first year or so after joining NCIS? How about how the Internal Affairs investigation is going?

I thought Lawerence's dad was going to send him a lawyer? At the end of Ch. 10 he said he was going to send over an attorney. I guess he changed his mind.
guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
I have just read your story for the second time and must say it is just excellent! Very believable and enjoyable to read, and your writing is excellent as well. I intend to other stories. Thank you.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story! Loved it :D
Ivory Pearl chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story.
MysteriousAliWays chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
I enjoyed this :)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Lidil chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
A great origin story.
WindStar chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Excellent story, and very well done. Its rather believable, and very well executed. Job well done.
Mc7ism chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely loved your fic! I always love Baltimore fics and how different authors perceive how Tony and Gibbs met. Even after the TV version aired, I still can't get enough fanfic Baltimore stories. Anyhow, I truly loved your idea and you are such a fantastic writer:o) I see that you have H&M fics, too. They are my other favorites and I can't wait to check those out as well. I hope that you will be able to write more NCIS soon...especially Tony and Gibbs...my favs;o)
Madances chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Hi, Very good. I will now check out your other stories. Tracy
mtee1958 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
thanking you in advance.. just printed this story out. Can't wait to read it.
Leash chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
hey don't know why this fic doesn't hav many reviews... i loved it!
Sarah2010 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story & particularly appreciate that you seem to have posted it as a completed work - I get really impatient waiting for ind chapters to be posted cos I always want to know what happens next!

Having said that - you've included so many teases that I can only assume that there are more, related, stories to come (pleeeeease!)

Chapter 1

Surely you're going to tell us more about Tony's visits to the ER & Nurse Kathy! What 'accidents & incidents'.

What about the scene in the hospital with Jake - class?

How long has Tony been a Detective (in any location) & how did he get his gold shield?

Chapter 2 - Scene with Louise in the Diner, what did Tony do that made her feel in his debt?

Chapter 9 - Scene with the father/Son photos in the Senators office... ahhh, poor Tony - you've got to fill in the heart-rending detail - love Tony hurt/comfort/angst!

Obviously I'm not a demanding ready (much!)

Looking forward to your next endeavour (hint, hint)
Kateri1 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
this was a wonderful story
Greysh chapter 12 . 5/4/2011