Reviews for Castiel's Plea
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
poor cas. again. i have been reading up on castiel fic a lot lately about his struggle in the war, about the possible rejection from dean...

make sense that he would use crowley for his advantage though. the bit with fake sam is great, btw. thanks for writing this.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm not sure what to say on the fic so I'm going to answer your note on bottom instead. As far as I'm concerned, everything Cas has done has been in desperation. Letting Crowley live (with such a showy "death") is a massive betrayal but unless Cas really was involved with Sam losing his soul I'd hope the brothers can keep faith in him. Dean seems intent on believing he's still on their side and hopefully the revelations he has for us in the next episode are nothing worth losing their trust. The brothers have worked for Crowley before too and that seems to be the biggest fact we have so far. And anyone who's seen the very latest preview (on the CW site) can see that Castiel takes no joy in that situation.

Unfortunately, only time will tell how this actually plays out but as a reluctant fan of the angel I sure hope things turn out looking worse than they actually are.
KK chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very interesting. I think your story nicely points out (and fairly well retcons) the discontinuity of Cas this season. I assume early on the writers had not planned him as the main villain of the season. Its hard to guess since we are not quite sure how a soul's energy is harnessed, and we don't know how many lies have been given or how badly Cas has betrayed the brothers.
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it! Is there going to be a sequel?
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I think this oneshot was perfect! It explained things so well, and all of it made sense!
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
To be honest, I think you may have hit the nail right on the head with this piece. I hate to say it, but you may be 100% accurate in this whole thing.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm pretty sure this is very similar to what Castiel's really thinking on the show. Very well done