Reviews for Kill or Be Killed
Queen Sound chapter 6 . 4/19
Adorable story
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
uber awesome job. I absolutely love it! you have a few grammatical and spelling errors, but it's still very good.
MrsSinger chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
That story was so sweet and so lovely, without being sappy. Thank you!
camiferz chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
She sighed and turned on her back. "I'm tired of him walking away from me for my own good."

I think this sums up my thoughts on Stelena pretty damn well. :)

Great story, I'm hooked!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
this was really good. lol i liked the bit were stefen comes back and like damon mouths at him. lol stefens a bit of a dum ass. and the ending was realy good. :)
kimsdixie chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
This was a sweet story. I enjoyed it. Good Job!
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Well I like. I could tell you why but then I would probably go on and on and just keep going. Fine I will tell you why, your not rushing into the relationship. You did not let Elena be swayed by what Stefan said to her. She held her ground and came to her own conclusions. Jeremy who has always liked Damon, even after he killed him. Thank god for rings in which one recovers from a supernatural death. The two are orphans though. Is Elena 18 in this story and if so did Damon arrange for her to have legal custody of her brother? These are just some questions that you really only hinted at, I like things tied up in a logical bow. Other then that, good job. Keep it up! Ghost!
EtherealDemon chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
What a wonderful end to an awesome fic.

I look forward to reading more from you.
inee chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
ooh, I loved this chapter :) thanks!
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
I feel all warm and fuzzy!
notashamedtobe chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Very sweet ending. After reading all these fab D/E stories and a promising season finale, I'm going to try my hand at a D/E one-shot just for giggles. So thanks for the inspiration
notashamedtobe chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
inee chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I loooveed chapter 4, it was incredibly sweet at the end, and this one was great, too :) Thanks for uploading so often!

(Stefan is a bit OOC, but that's probably the way you want it, and I don't really care, anyway. I'm too happy about the Damon/Elena moments :) )
emeraldcan chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I wasn't expecting it to be such a good story. It's well written and, frankly, I adore your vanilla nice Damon :) Can't wait for the moment Elena tells him she loves him, he deserves it... and his happiness will be brilliant. I also liked how you handled the Stefan situation, go strong Elena, goodbye weepy Elena :)

OK, now I'm waiting for another chapter, please hurry up! Haha :)

x
EtherealDemon chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Aww, he's so sweet to her and Stefan's such a colossal ass-hat.

I love this fic. Wonderful chapter.