Reviews for PS Love Always
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww, dammit, the sweetest, cutest, & mushiest story... :)
Loved it.
Too flippin cute & I couldn't wait to see what all happened seperately & between them.
- oh, when Bell's mom died, I felt like I was also crying on E's mom's shoulder..
- Everything before & after was good stuff.- Loved the yearly vacations, etc. ...
Great read. - as usual, from u.
:))
raydyan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awww..that was the sweetest story! Thank you for making me smile :)
KaylahDemi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Such a beautiful and loving story :) almost got years at the sweetness of it
JK5959 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
So incredibly sweet! The part where they made the pact, Bella reminded me of Monica from friends where she asks chandler if there's something fundamentally unmarriable about her.
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
AWWW!
THAT WAS SO SWEET!
IM LITERALLY CRYING!
GREAT PLOT IDEA
Ailee H chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
nothing makes me happier than a fluffy one shot. adorable. i want my very own childhood sweetheart but sadly i don't have one. :( good job though! :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aw, that was a really amazing story and I loved the "I got a girl!" part at the end and Esme's response to that.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Really enjoyed the story, though feel very sorry for Edward due to his pining. That Bella only seems to be romantically interested in him once he's become 'gorgeous' makes her rather unlikeable.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I LOVE that you put mini epilogue type paragraphs at the end of this. Fantastic! This was really a great little story. So wonderful. Thank you. Christy
MCJBTwilighted chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
They're so cute, I've forgotten how many times I've read this story.
patti h chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
love this story very sweet!
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So beautiful
xxPrettyLittleWriterxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWW sooo cute!
summer.solstic3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
cute!
careaz8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I absolutely adored this story...everyone should be so blessed to have a friendship this deep and true...and to fall in love with your best friend and get to spend the rest of your life together: it just doesn't get any better...this was such a joy to read! Well done:) I would definitely read anything either of you wrote or collaborated on in the future. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »