Reviews for PS Love Always
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh! That was the sweetest, loveliest story ever! Oh how I loved it, even when it made me cry because Bella's mom died and Bella was sad. I also laughed really loud and hard and some points and smiled sappily through others! I even wanted to cry in happiness there at the end! You also had me on the edge of my seat several times because you just couldn't tell how things would go! Loved it! All of it! I loved how Esme remembered his exact words when he found out he got a Bella instead of a Billy as a pen pal and then again when he a little girl! Wonderful story!
simbaraja chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
what an awesome story! thanks for sharing!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
wonderful progression of penpals.
sanutaz chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
aww! i loved this story, its damn cute n sweet :)
izziey chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
aw! i love your sweet, sweet stories!
Zhee chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So sweet, and beautiful. I was so sad reading the part where Bella's mom died. I'm just glad they both love each other, and I don't have to suffer much angst! Love this. :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I read this story again and again, and it's still so good that I cry all the times.

Thanks.

Bises
tinaababy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was just so sweet. I laughed, I cried, and I cared about these two characters. It was a great story!
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow! That was a simply beautiful, lovely, lovely story. Well done, as always, always :) Thanks for sharing! Gwen
Princess0926 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
awwwwhhh!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
GREAT JOB ON THIS. I LOVED THIS.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
What a beautiful, sweet story x
PLV chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very sweet.

I wish the story was longer perhaps in time you guys might expand it.

Oh I also hope you two write another O/S together at some point.

JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awww
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
A heartwarming and beautiful story.

Thanks for sharing.