Reviews for PS Love Always
MistaMeow chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This story is so adorably sweet! I really love it. Thanks so much for going to the effort of writing and sharing!
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hey Kyla:

OMG How perfect are you? that was wonderful. I laughed, cried, got worried. You had all the emotions in it.

Job well done again.

Marie

twicrazreader
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't read many one shots, but I'm glad I made an exception for you. Very nice.
laura lou who chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
How freaking sweet is this? I love how innocent this is.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Such an adorably sweet story. I loved seeing their friendship grow over the years and turn into love. :-D
Shay chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I just wanted to say I love this one shot so much. IT is one of the most heart warming and beautifully written story Your Bella and Edward are so precious and sweet as children.. great job
Sammygail123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! I LOVE this story. It is a perfect example of true friends, best friends. I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)

"P.S. Love always

Always always" :)
JustSu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful. **sighs**

Thank you.
Littlemiss53 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this o/s! Soo sweet!
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwwww that is so sweet! Have you thought of doing some outtakes? Like that talk they had about their relationship? Please?
edstruegirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Beautifully written. Thanks!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
AAWWWW...just reading the summary drew me back to my childhood. I used to have a couple of pen pals in other countries when I was a kid growing up in New York! I know, kids nowadays wouldn't grasp the concept of actually writing a letter to a stranger and mailing it via snail mail, but back then, it was awesome! I'm so excited!

'Who names a town after a utensil, anyway?' - ROTFLMAO!

Beautiful story and so nostalgic. *sigh*

Thank you for that trip down memory lane.
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was adorable :')!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
so beautiful... thanks
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I had the notice in my inbox for awhile and finally got to read it. It was just so lovely. I love the penpal idea. TY for sharing this with all of us. I am a big fan of yours and wait patiently for your updates and am grateful that you share your talent with us.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »