Reviews for PS Love Always
ArlynG chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this is a very nice story... thanks for sharing
aimCULLENee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
awww that was so sweet loved it good job!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What a lovely story. I got very caught up in their friendship and love. Little Edward in glasses sounded adorable. The ending got me all teary-eyed.
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful. God I needed some beauty today.

Thanks,

Denise
afqtie324 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was beautiful!
roblover2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What a great story. So sweet. I usually don't read T rated stories assuming they are only for teens. This is for all ages, easily believable and enjoyable. Good job. Definately one of my favorites.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It was very very lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

-MJ
LynnMarie22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Omg I loved it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What a romantic story its absolutely fantastic made me cry buckets I am soft what a perfect ending so glad they got their happy endin
GinnyW 31 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was absolutely adorable! So very sweet. :)
letswriteafairytale chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"What's wrong with her being a girl?"

"Well, that's certainly more enthusiastic than the last time you said those words,"

Moms know best!

This was such a sweet little story! Good job. :)
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So sweet! :)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Loved this when I read it in the compilation, such a very sweet story.

Thanks again for contributing, we raised $3,600 for Autism Speaks!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"It's okay," I say and seal the letter so my mom can't check which one is missing from the pack.

-I'm guessing he kept the grape-scented one?

My eyes fall to my pencil cup at the corner of my desk, with only one pen in it—a purple, grape scented one, the same one I'd snuck from the package with that first response I'd sent her.

-LOL! Guess that answers that question. :)

I grab the letter and hurry back downstairs, finding my mom on the couch, reading. I run over to sit next to her and hug her tightly around the waist. I could never imagine losing my mom. Just the thought of it terrifies me. To never feel her hugs and kisses anymore, or have her tuck me into bed at night. Or feel her hand on my hair, comforting me when I'm upset, like it is right now.

"Bella's mom died," I answer her before she can ask and I feel her hug me tightly. "I need to call her, Mom."

-Annnnnnd cue the tears.

...Emmett had called me with an almost desperate plea.

"Dude, don't let my sister do this alone. This is one day she shouldn't have to worry about anything, and if there's anyone I know I can trust with her, it's you."

-Awwwww...

-Typing through tears, so please forgive any typos. This was so sweet and beautiful and thank you for writing it. Special thanks for writing it for the Autism Speaks fundraiser. My 12-year-old son has Asperger's, so it really really means a lot to me.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »