Reviews for Rivals
Rowling's Daughter chapter 2 . 5/5
Brilliant job.
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh this was very twisted but I could see Bellatrix doing just what she did.
I-like-dragons chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Bella doesnt exactly play nicely, great storyyy!
EmmelineSpark chapter 2 . 12/25/2011

I am in LOVE with this!

This definetely one of my favorite stories, and I just adored how you pictured Voldemort, Bellatrix and Nagini.

Some call me weird, but I always believed that Nagini once was a human, and very close to Voldemort...I just loved how you portrayed Bella...

And I loved the ending, because I'm a die-hard Bellamort shipper...

Thank you for sharing!

casey26334 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Whoa, very very good story! I liked it a lot! Great job!
Bellaminion chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I dnt get it... Did volewart screw his snake? O.o
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Definitely an interesting point of view, I like it quite a lot. :) off to read more of your stuff! :D
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, very dark, but a wonderful job at capturing Bella's character. I also believe you got the Dark Lord very well. The one thing that seemed a bit strange to me was that Bella enjoyed physically beating Nagini, would she not prefer to cause her unendurable pain through the Cruciatis Curse, feeling that this form of pain was more Muggle-like. But very interesting idea with Nagini. Wonderful job overall!
Demon Guard666 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Oh wow, I love this, like the squid, Nagini isn't given as much love as she should, but perhaps its just my love of snakes.
TuesdayNovember chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
This was...dark. I mean really, really dark and disturbing and gruesome. But I liked it - I think you did a very good job of capturing Bella and all her selfish insanity very well; she's exactly the sort of person to kill 'the other woman.' I also thought that making Nagini a woman was an interesting choice. I've written pre-snake Nagini in somewhat the same way (transformation from human to snake is SUCH a Voldemort thing to do) but I'd never thought of the 'lovers' idea. It's a good one, and quite original.

That being said, I'm not typically fond of Voldemort acting in any *shudder* sexual way. Surprisingly enough though, it worked with the overall content and form of the fic and wasn't too entirely squicky, either. ;)

In all, I thought this was nicely done, and I enjoyed reading it. )
bloodnewt5 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
i like it. well written and i so did not see that coming! an enjoyable read! x
marshmeshlow chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! You should definatley consider turning this into something longer and deeper, those two chapters on themselves were bloody brilliant, so what would this be like if you turn it into a proper big story?