Reviews for Seven Swords Saga: CHI
crayolacthulu chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Welp, A Link Between Worlds was released on the 21.
Don't worry Sky, you won't be alone for long! :3
zulice chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
awww... they were so close... lol
TatlTails chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap! Wow! I love this. So many different personalitied! I must say Toony is my favorite. Young Link... Even though he's a total jerk, I could see him ending up like that. All that destruction and loss hardening him off. Dark and Shadow were hilarious. Oni is sweet. I like the cranky old neighbor mentality of Brunette and the level-headedness of Knight. The n00bishness of Sky is sweet. Poor Twilight with the dog jokes! I like when the other Links like Minish or Tracks are involved. I just love this story.
Crystal114 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Omg i cant wait to see more of Sky! I didn't consider how much hatred he would get but those seven are a tough crowd. Will you change the name 'Seven Sword Saga' to 'Eight Sword Saga' but that doesn't even sound right...
Crystal114 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I had to re read this a few times before reviewing and...wow at the dark/ocarina part i complety forgot what fanfic i was reading! I didn't know this chapter was out until my sister told me, all my alerts was deleted T.T!
Foxpilot chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Uh, wow. That's quite a list of first impressions. And we still have the "minor" Links to deal with. Even my head's spinning after that round of lunacy.

The arrival of the Prophesied One is now. His appearance marks a new age in the land of Hyrule, an era marked by beautiful peace, new power-and comedy like these Links haven't seen since Twilight arrived, and we never got to see that. Let the tales begin again as connections are built from the ground up and existing ideals are shattered.

Well, the first impression I got from Sky was: He's a doof. He's more of an airhead than Toony, and twice as clueless. Mind, a good amount of that is his lack of knowledge about his own series, but the poor fool needs a serious helping of reality check. Thankfully, he's in the right place. The newbie's gonna get an education in a way that will make Brunette happy. No hand-holding, no helper fairies, no dumb pop-up messages. Just a trial-by-fire in a way we haven't seen in the Zelda series since the NES. I hope he brought flame-retardant pants.

A couple of things about writing. First, take a serious look at where pauses should go. For example, this does not need a comma: "He skipped over the details, of traveling between". This does, right between "tight" and "but": Tetra's gang was real tight but they weren't all that bad. Also, do not forget the powers of the semicolon and the colon. A little tip: If you're using "however" in a sentence, odds are you'll need a semicolon before it.

Also, the rules for using "I/me" in the plural context are as follows: You treat the sentence like you would if it was singular. "You and I helped him" versus "He helped you and me." Clear? Good. Next!

By the way, there were Peahats in SS. They were just much rarer than in other games. They had the same function as TP's Peahats.

I absolutely adored the line about the "giant chicken." The Helmaroc King is stirring in its grave.

So far, we've met Sky, and he's not that impressive. However, this is only his first chapter. We have yet to see how he fights in your hands, and he's bound to evolve. We can't wait.
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
o3o Omigosh, Knight...

Ah, I just love~ the way some of the Links hated Sky! I hate 'im too, kinda...damned, canon-changing bastard with his damned ZeLink, and his-RAWR! ' But I think Seasons was a little too harsh. :/ Maybe.

(Insert long, relevant review here)
Seqka711 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
! i love Sky! he's hilarious! love him! love him! love him! love everyone's reactions to him, hell I just love this whole chapter! the tournament can go dig it's grave if it means seeing more of Sky! I can't wait for him to meet Dark, Shadow and all the other links. The five swords being the same person will confuse him SO badly! Love this chapter!
KTDLover chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
X3...Sky's naivety is so cute~

Love the chapter! Please continue!:D
TiggerPup91 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Yesss! It's finally here! :D

All that's left to do now is... let's see... Talk to Knight, Twilight, and Seasons about my Anti-Sky Club! :D Twi can be President, Seasons can be Treasurer, I'm Vice President, and Knight is Supreme Overlord. :3

Love all the reactions, they were right on the nose character-wise. Loved Young Link showing off with his game, Seasons purposefully confusing Sky, and then Knight getting madder and madder about the mention of his sequel. Everything was awesome. _

Can't wait for more craziness with this new Sky character! 3
Foxpilot chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
It is absolutely official: You need better virus protection. I recommend Norton, assuming your ISP provides it. Otherwise, best of luck. Oh, and welcome back!

Here it is! At long last, the much-awaited third chapter of the...fanservice? Dubwuh? Did...who...whuh... I demand a refund! (Random bystander: The site's free, you shmuck!) Uh, right, there's that. Anyway, I think my brain just frazzled. Thank you, list item number two! Personally, I wanted a nice rampage, but this works, too. And he talks! I bet his voice is like a steel blade drawing across the necks of his enemies. How dreamy! ...Ignore that, please.

So it ultimately falls to this, resorting to fanservice to tell your readers that you've returned. You know, most people would take the idea literally and write a fluffy oneshot involving all sorts of things I'd rather not mention in a review. It is this that makes me very glad that you are not most people. Your knack for lampshading conventions and turning stale ideas upside down never ceases to impress me, and I'm so glad you haven't dulled your edge from your absence. Of course, now I'm thinking about the ending like it's a Spanish soap opera... It fits up until Young Link speaks for the last time. Help. Please.

And, as always, milk is too powerful for children. Really, what kind of milk do cows produce in Hyrule/Termina/the Ocean King's Realm?

So, yeah. Do watch those roaming apostrophes. Remember, the plural of Link is Links, and the apostrophe should go after the "s" in that case (Links'). Always mind that when a possessive word ends in "s".

The Triquel is coming. Do you hear the heartbeat? That's the sound of evil reborn anew. Ready your blades and prepare for war.
KTDLover chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Aw, it was an act? D*mn.*shot*

Er, anyway, I LOVED the chapter!

Please continue!:3
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Fooled me. OwO That was very well pulled off, and for that I applaud you.

Damn,I totally thought Dark meant it. And just this once, I wouldn't have minded it. .

Keep writing, Zali. You just made my day that much brighter.
TiggerPup91 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Just one word:

EPIC. 3

Of course we haven't given up on you, Roya dear! :D I'd wait forever to hear more of these crazy Links' antics. You are most certainly NOT a lousy artist, and once again you made my day with an awesome and hilarious upload! :) And of course there (Twisons) weren't any (Twisons) subliminal messages (Twisons) at (Twisons) all! ;P

Keep uploadin' and I'll keep readin'! :D
Seqka711 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Sweet a triquel! You should totally have Ghirahim be the big bad in the triquel! Go Ghirahim! The adventure could be them trying to find Sky after him not showing up for after half a year of his game being released! or you could just think of a story, since you already said you were working on it... ya... i feel like an idiot.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »