Reviews for Always
Sweet. I always love Carole's pov
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was so cute :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just found this and loved reading it! I especially appreciated Carol's perspective!
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A Mother knows best, eh? Go on Carole! :)
Quibily chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is sosososososososo adorable!
tanyaslogic chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Adorable! and how cute is Kurt in this story? Love it :)
V chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Loved it
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beautiful! You write wonderfully. This is genuinely how I want Nationals to go!
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awwwwwwww! I just hope that this doesn't happen in the real show because I want the note to be for Kurt! Loved the story though!
SLopez chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh my God! So good! I'm almost crying with tears of joy!

I loved what you did with the speculation! And how great it would be if this happened in the show? :)
CSM chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh Sma Sma Sma this was perfectly perfect and so refreshing to read, there just arent enough finchel fics out there from Carole's POV and you did this beautifully and i love it and it just makes me wish more and more that they'd bring Carole in, and I really hope we do get to see that Finn/Carole scene we have all been waiting for.

Anyway this was perfect, I love the fact that Rachel came home with Finn after he kicked Jesse's ass and how amused Carole is by the way in which Rachel handles Finn and then when Finn admitted to why he broke Jesse's nose and then Rachel's realization was just beautiful and then the aftermath of the epic day of finchel romance just makes me lovee finn hudson more and the song and then everyone helping him it was just perfect this was just perfect and i loved it :)
iNatashacy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is an awesome story! I loved the way u incorporated the Finchel fans "everything is finchel and nothing hurts" -Best part
noro chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
totally loved this story soooooooooo sweet amazing writing
wood-u-like-2-no chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well done again. I'm not huge into spec fics, but when the author's name is ' .Prose' I always make an exception. Love that it all came from Carole's point of view, loved how all of ND got on board with the reunion since it's "...gonna happen anyway." Loved how she held back from just going all parental on his ass about things, as much as she may have wanted to. Well written without being over-the-top angsty and just enough lightness to keep it moving. Props all around.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
you seriously out did yourself on this one. it's beyond perfect. having this in carole's pov was perfection. and puck and kurt being in on the rachel and finn reunification project was just all kinds of awesome. and i loved kurt screaming everything is finchel and nothing hurts. i was lmao at that part. this story is just full of so much win. amazing as always :D