Reviews for Worth Dying For
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Oh my gosh. So far this fanfic has been fantastic and this chapter was ery emotional. I was sad about Johnny.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER! Please continue! Such a great story! I appreciate you so much for writing this :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Update immediately, please!
Lady Sybelle chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
I'm glad you've came back! Just keep workin!
KrautYank chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
I think this chapter and whole story is great.
SkullKey4758 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I love that friendly chat at the end... Hope you update soon!
Strawberry MM chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This was pretty good! The only thing I didn't like was all the bad language, but other than that, this was funny, and well-written. Keep up the good work!
Lady Sybelle chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
*gasp*...and so Groves confessed that he's absolutely LOVES his loving pirate maiden \/

Will he confronted Gwen?

Update please, baby! And I'm worth dying for the lovey dovey scene between Groves and Gwen_
Lady Sybelle chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Sorry for late reviews...I was sooooooo busy!

I've read this latest and when I suddenly gasps of Theodore kissing Gwen...I stood up, raise my arms as I say HUZZAH! SWEEEET and cute moments!

Please please please update for the next chapter what happens the budding/platonic rom-ship between Theo and Gwen...peace!
Lady Sybelle chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
I burst into laughter when the POTC boys suddenly turned out (from Groves' strange dream):

Here are the list of the seven dwarfs...*dies of laughter with tears*...

Sneezy (Gillette)

Sleepy (Cutler Beckett)

Dopey (Pintel)

Doc (Jack Sparrow)

Happy (Mullroy)

Bashful (Ragetti)

Grumpy (Hector Barbossa)

Pairing...awwww: (Prince Charming) Theodore Groves and Snow White (Gwen Bloodrayne)...

funny moment after the kiss: "Theodore," she murmured. Her voice was different; more seductive than ever, more loving than ever. She looked at peace. "Thank you. I don't know what I would've done if you...GET UP YE LAZY ARSE!"

*boom* as Theo awake!

It made my day...and HAPPY ANNIVERSAY, WORTH DYING FOR! (yaaaaay)!
Mandy chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Gwen and Groves make a cute pair. Good Job!
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
That was interesting. Go Groves! I like how he is gradually turning into a pirate. Keep up the good work!

~ Moonlit Rose
Lady Sybelle chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
I wonder when the sparks fly between Theodore and Gwen...ohhh, I can feel aphrodisiac in the air!

Love your work and please update soon _*

Lady Sybelle
atheniangoddess chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I really like how one of your main characters is Groves. It's unique because he's often overlooked as a character.

"Drunks and whores were swaying around like any other day in Tortuga." That made me smile :)

Something that caught my attention: "Following him was a man with sideburns with grey hair that was tied in a small ponytail and..." I feel like this is a run-on sentence. But other than that, your sentences are great.

I really like Gwen Bloodrayne's personality. She's an interesting character: witty, flirtatious, strong and powerful. You've really showed her feminine yet powerful side. I plan to read more soon. Great story.
Dreamer1031 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I'm really fond of this story so far. I didn't think I'd manage to find a story about Groves that would really catch my attention. Please keep up the good work and update soon. ]