Reviews for The Sideswipe Lectures, Part Trois
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
ROFL ROFL

I LOVED IT!

BUT JAZZ WOULD BE NEXT?! HAHAHAHHA!
Gilded Orchid chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Can't...breath...laughing to hard...
wildphoenix6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*LOL* This was great! Loved every part and laughed so much!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ah, more Sideswipe cuteness. Especially loved the epilogue with all the mail Sides' judicious 'display' generated. And oh does Jazz ever belong on camera.

(I'm not ignoring the question you asked last week, just brewing on a good answer that will most likely wind up on my blog at some point in the near future. You shall be notified.)
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holo-Sideswipe doll! Want want want! *makes grabby hands*

I think I started giggling at this with the second line, and didn't stop until 5 minutes after I was done reading. :D

Honestly, I'm surprised Sideswipe didn't end the show by stripping down entirely, pointing, and asking, "By the way, anyone want to tell me what this is used for?" And of course, he'd say it while wearing an inviting grin.

He'd probably get a few million "helpful offers". :D
yamiishot chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
...I love Sideswipe so much now, it would be hard not to XD
yoong chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I couldn't help but giggled at the poor makeup artist. And here, I didn't know Soundwave was a bondage freak! XD And why the heck did Sides strip tease at the end? (or was it a part of Jazz's coaching?)*guffaw*
The Perfect Spell chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The next time Sideswipe hit Ratchet up for a 'facing or six, Ratchet didn't decline.

Smart move, Ratchet
ancara-iii chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hahaha! Great fic :D

Very enjoyable and your characters are always so realistically portrayed.

Soundwave sending a love letter *snicker* That was great!

As always, excellently done!
Gatekat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*snicker* *snort* oh my, that was great. I hope you feel like writing the interview with Jazz in this format.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was good. Enjoyed it very much. Sideswipe knows how to play up to people, that's for sure.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great Story Loved it.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
iAfter the interview, Prowl went directly to Ratchet, and had deep diagnostics run on that very same lying sack of exhaust fumes battle computer./i

That cracked me up! Along with whole thing. You captured Sides' cheekiness and charm perfectly. What a riot - so much fun. Thanks for writing this.
Paleodex chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is fantastic! Original, well-written, in character, and thoroughly entertaining! I squee'ed with excitement when your author update popped into my inbox, because that's exactly what I've come to expect from you. Will we be seeing more of these Sideswipe lectures?