Reviews for Come Closer
NyanExplosiveWol chapter 41 . 7/29
Are you going to continue this? This is one of the best fanfictions I've read, and I've read a lot.. ;D
AAAluv3 chapter 41 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god oh my god! This is the best series I've ever read! I love you. You are so brilliant. Oh my god, you are a fantastic writer
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
This is a weird question but how do you pronounce the princesses name? Is there some way to break it down or something?
Haraku Hearts chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This is perfect!
Haraku Hearts chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This story is written really well. Maybe one mistake or so but I love it.
Haraku Hearts chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love this so much. You are an excellent story writer!
Mystica faery chapter 41 . 3/19/2013
Yet another very late review... but still: Awesome! Please update soon!
Ivory Tears chapter 41 . 1/4/2013
Aw, I knew Logan would want a child. :) I just love the relationship these two share; it's envious. ;) Hopefully whatever deal the Princess and Reaver made won't effect anyone negatively. Ah, you have me anticipating what could happen next! You're fantastic and I eagerly await the chapter. :D
ER EM GEE chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
I had to like reread the last chapter coz I forgot what happened and I was kinda having a hard time trying to recall because I mixed this story up with a ReaverXPrincess story but I'm ok again :3 LOL OMG! So sexy as always :D I was reading this beside my six year old sister :DD G'luck!
Mystica faery chapter 40 . 11/25/2012
I am very happy to see this update! I like this chapter, loads of interesting and complex feelings. Can't wait until I get to know more about the nature of this shipment, it is Reaver so god knows..

Wish there was more Logan in it though.

Keep up the good work and I hope your RL will be less busy, so you can update more quickly. ;)

/Yulia
Ivory Tears chapter 40 . 11/22/2012
Best Thanksgiving ever! lol Sad that Logan hasn't made his wondrous appearance yet, but the chapter was still fantastic. ;) I'm glad Annika has started to think more on the baby and not just feel that it's a burden. Cute moment between Ben and Linda, even if it got a little rocky. I really can't wait to read Logan's reaction to being a father! As always, take your time with updating. Your loyal readers shall await. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
contuie
roseamethyst chapter 39 . 11/7/2012
Great story, waiting for the next chapter!
Mystica faery chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
Just discovered that I had not revived this chapter, I thought I had... Anyway...

Interesting twist, I am looking forward to know how Logan will react. Please do not abandon the story, it is different and Awesome.

Good work!