Reviews for Come Closer
AAAluv3 chapter 41 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god oh my god! This is the best series I've ever read! I love you. You are so brilliant. Oh my god, you are a fantastic writer
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
This is a weird question but how do you pronounce the princesses name? Is there some way to break it down or something?
Haraku Hearts chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This is perfect!
Haraku Hearts chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This story is written really well. Maybe one mistake or so but I love it.
Haraku Hearts chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love this so much. You are an excellent story writer!
Mystica faery chapter 41 . 3/19/2013
Yet another very late review... but still: Awesome! Please update soon!
Ivory Tears chapter 41 . 1/4/2013
Aw, I knew Logan would want a child. :) I just love the relationship these two share; it's envious. ;) Hopefully whatever deal the Princess and Reaver made won't effect anyone negatively. Ah, you have me anticipating what could happen next! You're fantastic and I eagerly await the chapter. :D
ER EM GEE chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
I had to like reread the last chapter coz I forgot what happened and I was kinda having a hard time trying to recall because I mixed this story up with a ReaverXPrincess story but I'm ok again :3 LOL OMG! So sexy as always :D I was reading this beside my six year old sister :DD G'luck!
Mystica faery chapter 40 . 11/25/2012
I am very happy to see this update! I like this chapter, loads of interesting and complex feelings. Can't wait until I get to know more about the nature of this shipment, it is Reaver so god knows..

Wish there was more Logan in it though.

Keep up the good work and I hope your RL will be less busy, so you can update more quickly. ;)

/Yulia
Ivory Tears chapter 40 . 11/22/2012
Best Thanksgiving ever! lol Sad that Logan hasn't made his wondrous appearance yet, but the chapter was still fantastic. ;) I'm glad Annika has started to think more on the baby and not just feel that it's a burden. Cute moment between Ben and Linda, even if it got a little rocky. I really can't wait to read Logan's reaction to being a father! As always, take your time with updating. Your loyal readers shall await. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
contuie
roseamethyst chapter 39 . 11/7/2012
Great story, waiting for the next chapter!
Mystica faery chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
Just discovered that I had not revived this chapter, I thought I had... Anyway...

Interesting twist, I am looking forward to know how Logan will react. Please do not abandon the story, it is different and Awesome.

Good work!

/Yulia
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 39 . 9/26/2012
Wow, please keep it up
kirbster676 chapter 39 . 9/11/2012
Great story, found it today and read it all. Enjoying the characters and their relationship. As for the baby, great shock to me and of course to the new mother. Maybe some time for it to sink in?