Reviews for We'll Certainly be Doing That Again
delatrix chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Amazing! Nice it would be if you wrote to at least one more chapter or two. A little rozvynout what followed in relation HP / DM. She also threw it there, as it would look like the next day at breakfast.
nannily chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
F***, that was sooo hot! I'm not really into voyerism but whatever. ;)
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
very good
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Fuck... Seamus is right very very very hot!
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Sexy and amusing! Nice job.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I know no story is perfect, so there usually is the occasional spelling mistake or misuse of words. But seriously girl, you really should think of getting yourself a beta cause no one likes to read a story that is hard to read cause of the distracting spelling and grammar mistakes. And I get you tried your hardest, I get it, you said it at the beginning of your story but I'm just saying, it's not that hard. If you can't get one on here ask a friend who is actually good with punctuation and spelling and all that. Not trying to be mean, just helpful.
OakStone730 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very fun! I can just imagine the expression on everyone's face as they see Harry and Draco celebrating the New Year in a oh-so Drarry way!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
damn, baby, that was smokin hot!
Lunar Fox 19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOL gotta love Seamus! He would be the one of their house to have such clothing. Lol not to mention stating point blank that watching Harry and Draco snogging and rutting was hot! You my dear are amazing!
InTheClouds71 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aaah, this was sooo funny! I loved Seamus.
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
XDD

I loved the ending! Oh, Seamus. xD

This was amazing, I love it! Keep writing! -fav-
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great story
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Right you are Seamus right you are...
Krucksue chapter 1 . 5/15/2011