Reviews for Silently Depressed
VerdeICe chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I love all of your stories! I find them to be very adorable. I think you writing style has a very sweet feel to it. Though it may need a little work. But I am not to one to talk, my writing is gruff and vulgar. LOl.
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
loved it.
my friend chapter 5 . 8/1/2011

you could add another chapter if you're ever bored with your other stories, they wake up enjoy breakfast and actually say i love you.
my friend chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
it seems that seto is a tsudere...or however you spell that DX
dancing elf chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
nice work
Amy-Kate-chan Storys chapter 1 . 5/24/2011

Loved! so cute and short!

Write some more!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Aww that was so good! I thoroughly enjoyed this very much. And don't worry about the no drama. Sometimes no drama is good drama!

Lovely story thank you for sharing!
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I read all of this yesterday but didn't have time to review this. I love it. I'm glad Seto could help Jou, and I loved Atem hiding behing the couch. I laughed at that image. Good job and keep writing
mandapandabug chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This was super cute. it was refreshing to have something nice and not too full of drama on this website. some may think that it is boring to have so little drama, but I enjoyed it. Life has enough of that sometimes, I don't need more in my stories! haha. anyway, lovely job I'll definitely read more of your stuff if you post it! review you later_
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
I'm glad they are finally together and have the support of their friends and Mokuba.
SilverMajix chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
xD I love the ending x3
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Sweet! So kiaba is not a complete asshole.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awww man poor little puppy kins
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
I'm glad Jou put his idea into action and forced Seto's hand. I think,they will be very happy.