Reviews for The Best Man
GleeFan2012 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
i think you should write a sequel
Misha-Criss-Colfer chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I cried and am still crying now! I LOVED IT!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hahaha, for my review on Chapter 5, I was extremely sad, but I guess they can't always have happy ending... But I really want them to... Anyways, this was an amazing story! ;) :D
Violethillbeautiful chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I'm crying. Blaine is such a fucking douche! I hate fucking Alex, and I never fucking swear in my reviews, but the ending was so sad. It seemed extremely random. Kurt and Blaine belong together, and Blaine basically admitted he loved Kurt back, and then he took that fucking douche-bag back. Bah. :'( You've made me so sad! D:
ColferAnnee chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Omigod, omigoid, PLEASE write more! Or a sequel. And make Klaine possible in the next one(: I loved this story, but I LOVE Klaine(:

~Lily
Frank.Lee chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I don't hate you at all - the ending was perfect. Anything else would have felt contrived and cliched and wishful thinking. This fit with the tone of the story, it was realistic and sad and perfect
vertigoSWAY chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Yes more please. Kurt in NY, preferably with some kind of Klaine in it. xD
Dalilah Aurinko chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
sequel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But Happy!Kurt and late!Blaine. Maybe something like Blaine miss Kurt so much (as a friend , possible-lover) and he isn't happy with Alex. So Blaine goes to NY to find Kurt. But when he finds him , Kurt had fallen totally in love with other. (And we can read about how Kurt is court by other man.)

See ya

PS- You make me cry! I love your fic!
samlovesyoutoo chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Asdfghjkl. Your story is so good that I'm this affected. Damn Blaine. :(
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Definitely go for a sequel where Kurt gets his happy ending. And though I love Blaine dearly, I'm feeling quite vindictive against him...maybe his marriage to Alex falls apart and he finds Kurt again? Only this time, Kurt's the one caught in the middle because he actually loves his new guy just as much, if not more, as he loves/loved Blaine P Sorry, hehe.
Call me Mad chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
You know...I think I works better this way. There are tons of stories where Klaine lives happily ever after so it's good to have the other side, too. I would totally read something about Kurt in New York.
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I definitely don't hate you. That was the way this particular story should've ended. Very nice job, my friend. :)
Lyaoi chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
This isn't the end, is it? Because really, this is a good fic and all, but it can't end like this. Kurt needs Blaine, even if he is a jackass.
whenyoucall chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Woah, that was heartless of Blaine.
C.C. Nyde chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Ahhh! I hate you but I love you at the same time! Damn you!

I know this is a ridiculous request, but can you make a sequel where Kurt goes to NYC and Blaine follows him? It would complete my life! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »