Reviews for Within Dreams
lykiana chapter 31 . 11/1/2016
Thank you thank you thank you! What an amazing and creative storyline, I wasn't able to stop reading! And my whole body read with me, from soft tingling in my stomach to tears streaming down my face.
Redwood Manning chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
Dear lord, that was so beautiful and unique. Congrats for being the first ever fix writer to make me cry actual tears for a character.
lizardsjade chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
This story is freaking me out. I actually skipped to the last chapter to make sure everything ended up ok because of how freaked out I feel. I have to say that it isn't often a fan based fiction story makes me feel anything, unless it makes me laugh my head off. You've done an amazing job with this story from what I'm read of it so far and I'm glad it's still on here. Keep up the good work!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Yup, that is Jareth telling Gerard he wants his life back and his Sarah
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Is that Jareth trying to come out and play with Sarah?
Sazzle76 chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
Just one word really, 'Bravo'
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 31 . 1/21/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed an epic ply woven story. Very creative and well researched! I doff my hat to you! Take a bow!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Really enjoyed your story
callmebobbie chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
I just wanna say, I LOVED THIS STORY. That is all ;)
Shari m chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
I just came across this yesterday and I've been reading frantically until the end. Very well done Sarah and Jareth story. Although I must admit I fell for Gerard in a big way, but J and S are meant to be...always.

Thank you for an engrossing and thoroughly enjoyable read.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Nothing more intriguing than a clever concept or more exciting than the promise of a new adventure.
I'm really looking forward to where things go from here...
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 31 . 11/25/2014
This was such a fabulous story, I'm so glad I took the time time to read it. Your sneaky references to the labyrinth were hilarious and spectacularly embedded. I vote for a sequel! Great work.
Scarlet chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I have greatly enjoyed reading it and becoming immersed within a beautiful tale.
KristinaJ chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I totally just spent the 1st of January night reading this story. I loved it, so very much. You are such a good writer! Thank you for giving us this wonderful story to read.
Bloodsired chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
Brilliant! I love every chapter of it. I cried, I laugh its such a thrilling story and very well-written. I very much looking forward more of your work, you're very good writer! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic I think I add you to my fave. Cheers!