Reviews for Within Dreams
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 31 . 11/25/2014
This was such a fabulous story, I'm so glad I took the time time to read it. Your sneaky references to the labyrinth were hilarious and spectacularly embedded. I vote for a sequel! Great work.
Scarlet chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I have greatly enjoyed reading it and becoming immersed within a beautiful tale.
KristinaJ chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I totally just spent the 1st of January night reading this story. I loved it, so very much. You are such a good writer! Thank you for giving us this wonderful story to read.
Bloodsired chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
Brilliant! I love every chapter of it. I cried, I laugh its such a thrilling story and very well-written. I very much looking forward more of your work, you're very good writer! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic I think I add you to my fave. Cheers!
comical freaka chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
Well...I think this story is a great success! One of my favorites! ( bows down) beautifully written brought me happiness and sadness just wonderful! Bravo!
comical freaka chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
Giant lumps in throat...you know how to evoke emotion. ... I feel like I need a moment of silence for them. .
comical freaka chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
You, jinx, are slowly giving me a heart attack from all the suspense ! This is better than half of the movies I've ever watched...gah! I have to keep reading..
AngelMiko69 chapter 31 . 10/17/2013
Absolutely loved it! Wonderful twists and turns throughout the entire story. LOVE IT!
comical freaka chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Oh yes! I think I melted un front of the computer screen after the last two chappies...I love how you write all the characters on with more
comical freaka chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Oh boy! I can barely contain myself at how utterly good this story is turing out
Lozzarooni chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
Words fall short to describe this, although absolutely fantastically heart wrenchingly good springs to mind. A beautiful story that flowed well and was exquisitely written.
Honoria Granger chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
Absolutely delightful. Made me cry, you evil creature! ;) Seriously, it was a beautifully written (if occasionally ungrammatical) piece of work, and I for one would dearly love a sequel...everybody living happily ever after in the Underground, a fae mate for Cassie and a fae girlfriend for Toby...something like that, anyway. Thank you for very profound pleasure.
Peachy Roses chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oooh, yippee! I was searching for your story, and I found it.
Lawren Deer chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
The lemon is delicious, but the swearing isn't to my liking. Oh well, however you like it darling. You are the writer after all. ;)
Lawren Deer chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Heheh! That chapter was a funny one. Great work!