Reviews for Within Dreams
LadyLeandra1979 chapter 17 . 6/7
Loving this! A big fan of Labyrinth ever since I first watched on VHS when I was in grade school yours truly has ever enjoyed reading fan fiction connected to this my favorite of all films! Keep up the wonderful work!
Roksolana chapter 31 . 4/13
I have just finished your story and I am absolutely in love with it! The plot, characters' development, details and your writing are so, so amazing!

I was laughing and crying with your characters (and I rarely do this). And the hot scenes... omg... they are incredibly hot!

You are such a talented author! Your vivid imagination and your fantastic skill to put it into life are beyond any praise. I enjoyed every word of every chapter that is why it took me longer than I expected to finish it: I just wanted to prolong the pleasure of reading.

I will definitely read your other stories as soon as I recover from this story :)))
Roksolana chapter 2 . 4/10
I just started reading this story and I am already in love with it!
lykiana chapter 31 . 11/1/2016
Thank you thank you thank you! What an amazing and creative storyline, I wasn't able to stop reading! And my whole body read with me, from soft tingling in my stomach to tears streaming down my face.
Redwood Manning chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
Dear lord, that was so beautiful and unique. Congrats for being the first ever fix writer to make me cry actual tears for a character.
lizardsjade chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
This story is freaking me out. I actually skipped to the last chapter to make sure everything ended up ok because of how freaked out I feel. I have to say that it isn't often a fan based fiction story makes me feel anything, unless it makes me laugh my head off. You've done an amazing job with this story from what I'm read of it so far and I'm glad it's still on here. Keep up the good work!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Yup, that is Jareth telling Gerard he wants his life back and his Sarah
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Is that Jareth trying to come out and play with Sarah?
Sazzle76 chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
Just one word really, 'Bravo'
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 31 . 1/21/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed an epic ply woven story. Very creative and well researched! I doff my hat to you! Take a bow!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Really enjoyed your story
callmebobbie chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
I just wanna say, I LOVED THIS STORY. That is all ;)
Shari m chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
I just came across this yesterday and I've been reading frantically until the end. Very well done Sarah and Jareth story. Although I must admit I fell for Gerard in a big way, but J and S are meant to be...always.

Thank you for an engrossing and thoroughly enjoyable read.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Nothing more intriguing than a clever concept or more exciting than the promise of a new adventure.
I'm really looking forward to where things go from here...
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 31 . 11/25/2014
This was such a fabulous story, I'm so glad I took the time time to read it. Your sneaky references to the labyrinth were hilarious and spectacularly embedded. I vote for a sequel! Great work.