Reviews for Fragile Web
Feathereyes of Thunderclan chapter 25 . 6/26
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 25 . 4/11
Seriously amazing story!
Loved how Claire said no when Shane said she was his girlfriend! I mean, she had a right to!
Also loved the end - Myrnin is just so sweet (how many times have I said sweet in a Clyrnin review?!)
EA xx
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 22 . 4/11
I think the end of this chapter is amazingly sweet! Nearly crying for Myrnin, and Claire of course, but mostly Myrnin! I think its because we know his emotions more
Amazing writing! Can't wait to read on! Will she turn or is she gone forever?
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 20 . 4/11
Fantastic chapter! Loved all the Myrnin POV. His speech about friendship was sweet :)
EA x
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 14 . 4/11
Did she say her and Shane were *overrrrrr*?! If she means it, then YES! If she doesn't then *that's* a disappointment, but ah well. Hope she does mean it though!
Very well structured, clear, not too rushed (but not too slow!), brilliant ideas - all in all, a fantastic story so far! I have no doubts it will only get better (if that's even possible!) from here!
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 13 . 4/11
I love this chapter! Just as the chapter says, there is uncertainty as to whether Myrnin will save her or find her dead, or even watch her dying!
Love how *she* kisses *him*!
Also like that bit of Samelie at the end :)
EA x
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 7 . 4/11
The Sam idea is just brilliant! Never liked that he died in the books! This way, you haven't taken anything away, but rather added! Amazing :)
The end of the chapter is quite sweet.
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 5 . 4/11
Love your ideas! Poor Claire! And poor Myrnin. Can't really say poor Amelie, even if Sam's body has gone missing! Just poor Sam :(
Brilliant story :)
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 3 . 4/10
Amazing chapter, especially liked the end! I'm sorry to any Mrs. Collinses, but I much prefer Clyrnin to Clane!
DamonplusMyrnin chapter 1 . 4/10
Loved Myrnin's POV! He's just so sweet!
j.d.y chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
I love it! Simply beautiful! :D :D :D
j.d.y chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Simply awesome :)
CateCat chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
EEEEPP! I loved this story! I have to read EVERYTHING you write, i need more hours in the day though!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Great ending to a good story!
AMW1014 chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Great story, absolutely loved it :-)