Reviews for Comes a Time
RhondaLara chapter 50 . 6/18/2014
Great job! Loved the whole thing!
RhondaLara chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
You could- great writing!
RhondaLara chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
NCISVILLE chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter! :)
NCISVILLE chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Oh brother. You are the last person I want him meeting. That would be a terrible tragedy for all the fans emotions. You'd literally kill people by giving them heart, panic, and anxiety attacks. No. You stay here where you can only torture us. Great chapter :)
NCISVILLE chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
It's like anger and sadness rolled into one chapter which can't be good for future episodes. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
Well if course I hit it. I've only been doing that every chapter for the past what, four stories? Of course I'm gonna review, though I don't know many people who would do what I do. Actually, I don't know any...hmmm. Whatever. Great chapter. Tension all around and cough cough, still don't like Nico.
NCISVILLE chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Great chapter :) always nice to have done fluff before you rip our hearts out again.
NCISVILLE chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter and I too for once agree with him, at last.
NCISVILLE chapter 26 . 12/14/2013
Love it :)
NCISVILLE chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter :) half way done! Seeing Callen vulnerable is great.
NCISVILLE chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
Lol. Great chapter. 2 hour delay works the same way for teenagers as coffee does for Deeks. After an added 2 hours of sleep people are suddenly very pleasant and cheerful when you see them.
NCISVILLE chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter. Seeing a little bit of Sam's personal life is quite new and refreshing.
NCISVILLE chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter :) minus Ugh...her. Awkward too. I operate in that.
NCISVILLE chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Listening to Eyrythemics as soon as I saw the title. Lol. Great chapter. Still weird and adjusting but good.