Reviews for Peace and Quiet
Hummingbird2 chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
I loved every single one of these! Absolutely fantastic, thank you.
PhantomBowtie chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Loved them! Amazing!
Potato Monarch chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
In all of these, Sherlock somehow appears to be very, very adorable. It's amusing.
Lemon Icee chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
These are all SO PRECIOUS. I want to read a billion of them! Please continue!
Anon chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Love this! Hope there are more to come
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
I love this story! I was so disappointed when I found that this was the last current chapter! :(

It's well written, and I love the various ways you develop Sherlock and Lestrade's friendship... if that's what it can be called... :P Please keep writing!

Eiko
TheSarcasticOneThatLikesMCR13 chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
This was a great fic i really enjoyed it made me laugh so much xx:)xx
Elinix chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Short one.

1. Lestrade's tone and RUSTLING A RANDOM FILE TO PROVE HIS POINT. Hlarious! :D

2. The gross experiments-shelf in the fridge.

3. Cough-family trait-Caugh
Elinix chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Oh how I love how you write Lestrade. The fear, and worry, and then when that mindless GIT finally returned there was just the shouting, the raw, unfiltered emotions. I especially liked the "Ever!"

And I liked Sherlocks reactions, as exhausted, starved and messed up as he is, he still greets Lestrade with a cautious smile, (love the cautious!), he flinches at the punch, he tries to get a word in until he just goes limp becuase it doesn't really matter. He is safe. He can, finally, allow himself to collapse and all he has to do is apologize and sleep, because they will talk in the morning and right now everything is just going to be fine.

I love the entire last paragraph. The characterization and the mood of those lines are perfect. And the story is very aptly named. It's a great follow up to the already very good promises.
Elinix chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
This might be my favourite of these little mini-fics, for the sheer brilliance of the first paragraph. I adore you for giving us a believable setting where we can have a Sherlock who sounds bloody weak. And that Leestrade has to watch, and get sick to his stomach is a bonus.

My second favourite part of this is Lestrade's pondering about John, and his reactions to the scenario.

And my third is this build up "Sherlock looked confused for a second, then simply stared at Lestrade and nodded, a glint of something flashing in his piercing grey eyes." to this "You are," came the lazy reply, "going all protective on me, it's highly amusing to watch". I do think you could have cut the last words of that line though.

But over all, the feel here is fantastic. And, to be honest, it's a really fun setting to play with. I'm surprised I havn't seen more fics on this theme, but trust you to be the one to come up with it :)
Elinix chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Back to these! I loved Definitions, mailny for it's fun tone and the side inclusion of John and Mycroft. It felt very rooted in the world. And also, the special brand of the no-god-grin, the fact that the tux is tailored and that Lestrade realizes he is effectivly a date, but Sherlocks smile means he doesn't care. Love that sweetness.
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter! I loved it. I adored Lestrade's "cough". :)

Please update soon!
Sidney Sussex chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Ah, Lestrade. I really like this moment of his life. I can absolutely picture his face doing this; hear him telling off Mycroft; he'd be the picture of innocence while knowing all the while exactly what he was up to. Guileless!Lestrade is wonderful.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Wow, you guys are like the dream team! Because this was fantastic!

Gosh, I never stopped laughing. Not even now. I'm still laughing. I adore the interaction between these two - you write them so perfectly and, dare I say it, lovably. I can just see John one day, in a fit of overwhelming exasperation, just slamming a sticky note labelled "Gross Experiments" onto a shelf and yelling "There! Now you have someplace to put this!" and holdig up some...I don't know...gross experiment, I guess.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing, and I'll look forward to the next one!
Afriel chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
My school reports consist of creative writing sessions too :) Don't think it's a often-enough addressed aspect.

By the way, just wanted to say I really appreciate the friendship that doesn't morph into slash.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »