Reviews for Looseleaf Binders and Such
LENORE123 chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
There are a lot of thing that need to be change like Raylan/OC/Boyd nothing in this story had anything to do with that. and the rated M, nothing pot out as Rated M... however, it was good..
Atlasina7 chapter 29 . 6/9/2012
I've really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing.
TellatrixForever chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
I've just finished this story. You've done a great job portraying the characters, and the plot. Hopefully, you'll be inspired to write more on this fic.

God bless and great job.
Dispatchvampire chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
Love this! Finally finished it (long couple of days) and this was brilliant. All the characters were so dynamic and so true to the show. This is brilliant :)
Laurie M chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
A very fitting ending. Sad, powerful, raw, not quite closed.

A great job and very well done.
Laurie M chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
Ooooh...

Blood finally finds blood, no?

This chapter is really well done. And I love the turn of phrase and descriptions you have all the way through this fic.
Laurie M chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
'Boyd's turn of phrase was….like unto no other.'

And ain't THAT the truth!
Laurie M chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
I'm afraid I fail on the quote - no idea.

Boyd on dishwashing duties... *sigh* Yes, please!

And the end of this is beautiful and so very them. I love it :)
Laurie M chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Are you sure they didn't just clone Boyd? And dye his hair blue?

Somehow I can imagine Bowman being like Jeb, even beating his brother up. (Although, not too often - I'm sure even kid!Boyd would find interesting ways of making him pay...)
Laurie M chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
"Well just remember who you belong to, Boyd. I said no whores and I won't tolerate sluts either."

I can so hear Ava saying that ;-)

"You got no reason to worry about losin' what's yours. If you're walking around inside Boyd Crowder's heart he aBut in't never gonna let you go."

That's the sum of it, I think. It's a pure love, if a ferocious one. But I think he'd let Ava go if she really wanted to leave - like she said, he isn't Bowman.
Laurie M chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
'Being a Crowder, or even a quarter Crowder, marked you well. Your hair stuck every which way but down, you were whipcord lean, you were strong, you were mean, and you were smart. You could do anything.'

I really like this description (especially of a certain Crowder that we all know and love...)

I do wonder where Boyd got his looks from, though - he certainly didn't take after his daddy.
Laurie M chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I like Tim popping up in the middle of this - he does seem to appear from nowhere at times, doesn't he?

I like seeing the characters from his point of view - sort of like an outsider, but not quite.
Laurie M chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
You have no idea how long it took me to realise that when it said Judge, that it meant a gun... (I thought she had a friendly judge...)

I think your experience of life in these parts really shows through - I could never write like this!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
The endings here are perfect. Love Winona in the hospital bed. I can picture it so clearly. Kate and Johnny, too. Although I can't quite picture Johnny on a horse.

Poor Art.

Life is long. Longer for some than others. All things end, even this beautiful story. I've enjoyed every word. Thanks for sharing it.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 29 . 7/30/2011
This is the first fic I've ever read here that cost me money. iTunes thanks you. ;-)

Anxious for more of whatever you write. Thanks for the shout out.