Reviews for The Dreamer
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
How... disconcerting. A strange place Megatron finds himself in, but whether it is born of his madness, a dream, his death, or the machinations of some other being, I don't know.

When Soundwave showed up, I thought for a moment there that it was him making Megatron forget (being a telepath and all that) and that he was secretly working for the Autobots- aiding them in what is to be their final victory against Megatron. lol. That's actually what I was hypothesising- at least until Megatron dispelled the 'phantom' of Soundwave...

This works fine as a stand-alone piece, but if you were to continue it, I'd certainly read it. :)

Well done on this. :)
Anodythe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nice, dark and scarry. Absolute madness, constantly going in circles of destruction, re-visiting a past that constantly repeats itself.

Good story!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Even realizing that what was happening wasn't real, this struck me as somewhat creepy. Megatron seems to be stuck living this over and over. Honestly, I couldn't quite tell if he was either actually asleep or if it was the limbo state of death.

Very good job.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a world of madness, Megatron... You own world... Optimus will haunt you down forever, as the same of you to him... You are eternal rivals, cursed to fight until the end of the universe...

Excellent oneshot, my friend! I loved that episode of Transformers Prime, it was dark and surprising to see Megatron torn apart many "Optimus" "ghosts".

I will wait more of your stories, I love it! w.