Reviews for Prince and Princess
zero09q chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Im already loving their relationship awsome
nana6906 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I'm diiiiizzzzyyy already... well... good start but... I'm kind of reading to a very long unparagraph story... where is the pull stop anyway? ...?
Zangetsu50 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it already on story alert! But word of advice can you please not write it like this cause i kept losin my place since everything was all in one paragraph.

Ex:

He said, looking down at her.

"Oh, about that," She said, looking away from him so as not to meet his gaze.

"All of my previous bachelors have automatically tried to kick all the male servants out- due to idiotic male jealousy might I add- so since then I've decided to just kick the male servants out when I first meet them." She said, frowning.

He too frowned as he gazed down at her when she looked back at him. "Well then, they obviously aren't real gentlemen." He spoke, smiling down at her petite form.

"Either way, I'd like to meet them. I don't have many guy friends, seeing as I don't get out much." He said, frowning a bit and turning to gaze over the mansion' high roof.

"Oh, are your parents strict?" She asked inquisitively, looking up at him. She saw a flicker of anger, sadness, and grief flash against his eyes before he smiled and looked down at her again.

"Yeah, pretty strict."

He said, now hastily changing the subject,

"Anyway, so will they be here next time I come?" He asked, smiling.

She frowned for a moment before lightly shaking her head, "Yeah they'll be here."

She said. "Alright then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Gotta get home soon or my parents will have a fit." He said, laughing a bit. She chuckled a bit as well and replied,

"Yes, I'm surprised my brother hasn't sent search parties out here to find me yet." She joked, still smiling,

"See you tomorrow, Ichigo."

"Right. See ya."