Reviews for An Account of Cost and Reward
Invisible Light chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Hello!

I'd like to start off by saying yes, I realized it's been several years since this has been updated. I'm going to choose to not let that discourage me. I really enjoyed reading what you've written so far, and I can only hope you continue.

Alright, moving on. I think what I like most about this fic is how true to Severus's character it is, while making him unique. He's a bit grouchy, but still has a strong sense of self-preservation. I also like (and am looking forward to seeing more of) Severus's interactions with Gingly. I've seen lots of different views on how Snape behaves around house-elves, and I'd like to see your ideas on it.

Anyway, I really hope you decide to finish this story. Thanks for the great chapters so far!
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
well it's a very nice layout for a good story. I saw it's been years since it's been updated so I guess it's been abandonned, which is quite sad.

JM
ink and blue jays chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
WHAT.

Damnit. Read this without realizing it wasn't complete yet - and is, in fact, abandoned. Or it seems to be. Damn, it was so interesting! Not utterly perfect for a story, but it had a good premise and setting and I was really curious as to where you'd go with it. Don't have much hope you'll continue anymore, but still. Maybe one day you'll come back to this?
hule chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Please continue.
hule chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Please continue.
My Alternate Reality chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Interesting story. Hope you come back to it.
AloHola94 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Pleaseeeee dont abandone this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I hope you'll be able to finish (though of course I know the bleak feeling of sitting in front of your keyboard and realizing you have no idea what is going on in your own fic, nor any idea of how to keep it going...).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please, restart this fic! Its good!
NarrowDoorways chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Please don't let this die! You were on such a roll and it would be a shame if you burned yourself out within a month of working on this story. I'd love another few chapters whenever you've got the time.
BlackPanther101 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I KNEW HE WAS HP!

Will Sev find out about 'Evan's' true identity?

I don't care if it's classified as spoilers!

Also, in Sev finding about his identity, would he see Evan without his eye dye?
Sheankelor chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Oh please don't let this be dead... it is very good. I love the way you are approaching it, and the way the characters are portrayed. Please continue.
dead feather chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Oh, I didn't get the time frame right at all. Harry return in time was so glossed over. I thought Harry had grown old and now come back in time when he's 25, but in reality he would be fourty something.

Maybe you could clear that up in the story better. Make Harry think longer on something related to his return in time.
Netscape chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I like the situation that you have set up the characters for here, this looks like it will be an interesting read, I do hope that you will be able to get back to updating.

-I like that Snape is confused and that while Harry is competent he is not all knowing of the future.

-McGonagall in a cat carrier :)

Thanks for posting