Reviews for The Difference
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
This was great, really sticks with the characters.
You should write more about Rose :3
Lilyar0919 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i love this one!
LolaRose3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I actually liked it. I ship the Doctor (Nine-Eleven) with Rose but it was interesting to read this. I just can't wait until the 50th anniversary and Eleven meets Rose again.
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Fantastic job at staying in character and a fitting end for Rose's story. Just the right emotional valance and description, too. Loved it.
timano chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
A well-written story-and I think you captured the outcome of such a meeting (Rose and post-JE Doctor) perfectly. 10 out of 10 stars.
Athyna daughterofposeidon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is really lovely. It portrays them really well, and I agree, I don't think Rose/Eleven would have worked. He's too different from ten and nine.
maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Sorry, I'm kind of making my way through all your fanfiction and leaving babbling, incoherent words of praise. LET ME LOVE YOU. ;_;

I am quite a big Rose fan and I never bought that she just easily slipped into life with 10.5. Not after how jolted she was when Nine regenerated into Ten. I also don't think that Rose would work with Eleven and this is a perfect way of closure for them. "When she looks back at him, he smiles at her. And Rose's heart skips a beat." made me beam because even though you said yourself that you aren't big Rose fan, I love that you did give her that happy ending and the justice that the end of her storyline deserves. I also think your characterisation was great here, I wouldn't have thought you struggled with Rose if you hadn't said so.
Mllt chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I always felt that Journey's End lacked something, that Rose and the Doctor's story lacked something, and this was it. You did a great job writing the characters exactly as they are in the show, and gave Rose and the 11th Doctor a way to meet that fit in well with the storyline of the 5th season. I am so glad you wrote this, as it gives the Rose/Ten romance that little bit of closure it was missing in the series. Keep up the great work!

-Mllt
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh, bravo! I had problems with Journey's End, too, and this sorts them out very well.
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
no i agree with you...i dont think Rose would have just been happy with 10.5, we didnt really get to see how that would even begin to work out.

and i think you captured Rose quite well. And this is coming from somebody who is a Rose fan!

LOVE IT!
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Thank you for writing this story. As silly as it sounds, this actually gives me a bit of closure to Rose's part in the series. You have nothing to worry about, you did an excellent job on this. It wasn't too harsh, and I'm very glad it was not centered around Amy like most of the fics like these are. Keep up the great work!

-Fangirl12
Muffintine chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I just love this so much. Especially the last line. My favorite thing about this story is that it really shows Rose's stubborn side, and now it would be difficult to get over that the fact that while 10.5 is the doctor, he still isn't quite the same.

I'm glad she chose him in the end, however. c: