Reviews for Homeward Bound
Katescats chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Hi just read your story it was very good. But please write more chapters. I never did like Zoe.
annependragon chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
Oh wow the suspense of it all. GReat story. Can't wait to see how Miss Parker figures into this all and love the family reunion.
anony chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
please continue more encore
Michael Shumate chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
The story is well written. The plot stimulating and is full if twists and turns that catch you off-guard. Most excellent work. Now if only there was a Sentinel Pretender crossover, that would be something.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2004
I just finished reading your story, and thought it was excellent and original. I had never considered there might be more to Lyle's kidnapping of Zoe, but it makes sense. I hope you get the opportunity to finish this story (please?).
Montana-Girl chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
Hi there!
I think your story is great and that you really really really have to continue!
punkrockllama578 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
good start
Jasmine2 chapter 8 . 9/15/2002
You should really continue this story, even if you dont get more 's really good so far and you cant just leave readers hanging. I cant wait to read the ending, it sounds like it should be great!
CJ chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
I loved reading your fanfic Homeward Bound, and I'm really looking forward to the next part.

Don't forget to ake Lyle REAL mean.
Street chapter 8 . 5/26/2002
Write more! yeah! :)
PretendFan chapter 8 . 5/23/2002
This is really good! Please continue with it. You've done a fine job so far.
Girl in a White Dress chapter 8 . 5/23/2002
This is great! Please continue soon!
JParker chapter 8 . 5/23/2002
Please keep writing! Great story so far!

gambitslove1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
just me again. this is so good! i'll be waiting here on the edge of my seat for another chapter. sorry but the shipper in me has to ask...where's parker?
amy1oM-InnitMarvelous chapter 4 . 4/11/2002
Thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 5 has been posted!