Reviews for The People v Ezra Standish
Enjoyed reading. :)
TotallyLosingIt chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
WELL THIS WAS JUST

THIS WAS JUST UPSETTING

I read it all in one sitting ahaha I was just looking for Ezra fics I haven't read yet I did not bargain for these emotions take them awaaaay

Also thank you I know have a general idea of how a trial works! I've needed that for a long time you have no idea.

Wow. Okay. My heart.

I need to sit down. (I'm lying down.)

I actually cried. Numerous times. That doesn't happen often. Actually that's why I'm reviewing, 'cause I really only review when a fic's made me cry. Or make involuntary unintelligible animal screeching noises. Which also happened.

Man my EMOTIONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS

Anyway. Good job. Wonderful. Thank you.
7kstar chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
This is a haunting story that really sticks with you. It is really done well. Thanks for sharing and maybe you'll write another one someday. :)
Sandstorm41 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is one of the best Magnificent Seven story I have read in a very long time. Thank you for sharing it.
kataz chapter 30 . 7/7/2011
Amazing job! I loved it, poor Ezra having to go through so much, but I loved the plot and all the twists you added in great job, I can't wait to read more!
sfulton229 chapter 30 . 5/29/2011
Terrific ending; it will take some time for things to calm down and get back on track. Ezra has a lot of mental and physical things to heal and love Nathan pointing out that he had just remembered digging himself out of his grave and needs some time. JD is just saying what they are all thinking but Ezra understands. Great how he is moving closer to the others. Very nice that the jury had found him not guilty; they sure made the right choice. That really touched Ezra and Chris was right about the town seeing what they have done for them.

This is a wonderful fic and I really enjoyed reading it. You have the guys down very well and I especially loved your Ezra and Chris. Great case and it was something they would have dealt with. Thank you so much for sharing this and I really hope you keep writing Mag 7.
sfulton229 chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
Wow, what a shock; no wonder Ezra was so stunned and having so much trouble dealing with what was going on. Being buried basically alive would really do a number on his mental stability. So nice how concerned Ezra is for Henry and how he feels guilty for surviving when Henry didn't. He tried so hard and really put forth a superhuman effort but Henry was beyond saving. Chris is the one to know just how much sympathy Ezra needs and how to phrase it. Poor Ezra.
sfulton229 chapter 28 . 5/29/2011
Terrific description of the bank robbery and they were really stupid, inept robbers but George taking out Ezra was what let them get away. Love that Ezra is making sure that Henry is remembered and that Bannister can't claim to be a victim. Seems that Preston is a very weak man and not willing to accept responsibility. Love Ezra's sarchasm when he was trying to arrest Preston in the bank; that was something he would say. No wonder Bannister was so twitchy, he was waiting for Ezra to remember and reveal the truth. Ezra would have all sorts of mental trauma to deal with in addition to the head wound. Glad justice was done. Love Chris about to mete out some justice himself and great way to put him in the cell. Ezra has a long way to go in his recovery.
sfulton229 chapter 27 . 5/29/2011
Well, talk about a guilty concious! Bannister certainly is acting more guilty than Ezra. Love Chris pointing out just how fearsome he can be and that Bannister has to deal with him now.
sfulton229 chapter 26 . 5/29/2011
Wonderful summation and Harker made several very good points about the contradictions in the case. Ezra is a lot smarter and wouldn't have made those mistakes about being seen with Henry or losing his ring. Great that Harker got the jury to think about Ezra as a person rather than a suspect. Great breakthru by Vin; that is some very odd behavior by Bannister and they have some questions for him now. Nice cliffhanger!
sfulton229 chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
Nice try by Nathan to help explain Ezra's reaction and I think that the local people are much better at assessing Nathan's qualifications than Jacob so that will help. Great summation and Jacob really laid the case out for the jurors. Lovely image of the two sides fighting a duel; it's a verbal joust for sure.
sfulton229 chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
Well that was a painful cross examination and Ezra took some hits in the beginning. Jacob is doing a good job pushing Ezra and since Ezra has so many gaps in his memory it doesn't look too good. Blurting out about Henry's throat being cut was a big surprise and doesn't look good for Ezra; but his reaction to saying that shows just how disturbed by what happened Ezra is.
sfulton229 chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
Harker is a very impressive lawyer; he was able to get past Ezra's breezy defense and have Ezra show some true emotions. Shame that Ezra thought he was so alone and that he would be found guilty with out knowing the truth. He is right about the evidense looking bad but that last answer did get to the jury.
sfulton229 chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
Great time for Nathan and Josiah to return and help with the defense. I'm sure Nathan has seen all sorts of PTSD and reactions like Ezra had so he could help explain why Ezra didn't remember. Ezra really had a horrible time with this and things are looking up a little,.