Reviews for Catch Me As I Fall
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 2/27
I have to say, compared to your other stories; I HATE THIS ONE! Sorry, but it's true
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Every time I read this it's sadder. You're brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Crys...then flys into the sun
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013

SATAN

*sobs*
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Kinda sad that Cas had to die in order for that speech to happen...
Leviathan Castiel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Holy mackerel. That was amazing. That was so well written. Full of power. Emotion. I wish you had expanded a bit on deans reactions after killing him... But... Oh well. I really liked it.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow. This is just...wow. I love it, even though I just want to go curl up in a corner now. Balthy was absolutely amazing. And SERIOUSLY, someone needs to go beat some sense into those boys.
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I liked it, it was different but intense and hard not to continue reading. I like your stories and this was very interesting to read. I liked your portrayal of Balthazar as well. Very amazing. :)
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
.Amazing!
ElsaGemma chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WTF! AH! Powerful story! That's it! I am going to sob alone in my room!
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well that was very pessimistic and wow just wow why did cas have to die to prove that point? I admit what he is doing is wrong but what dean did to cas was unneccessary. Cas is just trying desperately to win. Also he would never harm anyone without good meaning. I hope the series does not end like that. I think it would be a crappy ending personally, no offense to your writing boundlight, but I mean come on. Who wants to see that as an ending to the season.
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
oh, no, cas...this is too sad. poor cas. wish balthazar managed to rescue him though.

ever since there is rumor and hint from the episode that cas is the big bad, i have been obsessed with reading castiel fic, like the one you wrote. it's heartbreaking.

nicely done though.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
that was cool do you think you can write a second part to this plus i really thought bathazar was going to kill sam as an eye for an eye kind of thing against dean or a least shatter the wall. yes i am sad that castiel died and i hope that the hunters pay for it dearly
NixieStixx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Okay I'm crying, this totally broke my heart to read!

It's beautiful, You did a really, REALLY great job!